JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I might be theoretically going to an event very soon at Qwest Field in Seattle. Their rules state no firearms and I will absolutely follow all rules.

So, this is a theoretical question. What does Qwest actually do for security?

It could have been the fact that it was a Raiders game, but they were searching everything. I got patted down and my bag was thoroughly searched.

The pat-down went like this: Arms straight out. Pat each shoulder, then a bilateral armpit to kidney frisk. My heart was beating a mile a minute cuz I really wanted to be able to watch that game.

Though I follow all rules, if I had been carrying I would have chosen to carry in a belly band, with the pistol at the level of my solar plexus. If I had carried last night (which I didn't, of course) it would have been a really good thing not to carry IWB 4 o'clock. Belly band on the waist, 12 o'clock, would have worked, too, but solar plexus would have allowed me to get through that heightened security.

It was a pretty good game!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads