JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Uberti
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
ROSEBURG
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like it says an Uberti '58 made in 2017 with an antique finish. Has had 6 shots through
the cap and ball cylinder and every other shot has been with light cowboy loads in the
.Colt conversion cylinder. This is one very accurate shooter as can be seen in a couple
pics i posted of 20yd groups. One was with round balls loaded in .45 Colt cases and
the other was with cast 200 gr RN bullets that i am including the mold for. This mold
is for bullets for the cap & Ball cylinder, but they also shoot really well with a load of
Trail Boss in the .45 cases. Will come with the mold, a near new custom made leather
cross draw holster, 50 rounds of sized primed brass, 45 rds of reloads for components,
and some cast 200 gr bullets. No FFL is needed on this one as it is a black powder revolver
i want $600 for all and will throw in the conversion cylinder. FTF within 50 miles or so of Roseburg.
Primers in pic not included.

100_1588.JPG 100_1589.JPG 100_1590.JPG 100_1586.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR