JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I might be theoretically going to an event very soon at Qwest Field in Seattle. Their rules state no firearms and I will absolutely follow all rules.

So, this is a theoretical question. What does Qwest actually do for security?

It could have been the fact that it was a Raiders game, but they were searching everything. I got patted down and my bag was thoroughly searched.

The pat-down went like this: Arms straight out. Pat each shoulder, then a bilateral armpit to kidney frisk. My heart was beating a mile a minute cuz I really wanted to be able to watch that game.

Though I follow all rules, if I had been carrying I would have chosen to carry in a belly band, with the pistol at the level of my solar plexus. If I had carried last night (which I didn't, of course) it would have been a really good thing not to carry IWB 4 o'clock. Belly band on the waist, 12 o'clock, would have worked, too, but solar plexus would have allowed me to get through that heightened security.

It was a pretty good game!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top