Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Question for glocktalk forum members

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Benny503, May 30, 2010.

1. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I signed up at glocktalk forum two weeks ago and I was able to log into my account and change all the profile references. The only thing I can't do is reply a post to any topic. I can't even creat new topic also. I send two emails to support@glocktalk.com but never get the issue resolve or reply my email by the mod/super mod/admin/web master.

Every time I reply to a post or creat a post it gives me this error message:

vBulletin Message
    benny503, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If anyone here a member of glocktalk forum please let me know the right email address so I can contact them through email. Thanks, Benny

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Was your account ever verified?

3. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

yup I did verify the account. I am able to log into the forum, but can't post reply on classified section :-( I see lots of good deals flew through me :-(

Here is what I get everytime I click on the link to activate my account:

"vBulletin Message
    Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum. "

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of Glocktalk.

5. PsychWard

PsychWard Land of the Free New Member

You might want to check your status again...

I noticed that yesterday, quite few new forum members, were finally activated and allowed to post.