JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I signed up at glocktalk forum two weeks ago and I was able to log into my account and change all the profile references. The only thing I can't do is reply a post to any topic. I can't even creat new topic also. I send two emails to [email protected] but never get the issue resolve or reply my email by the mod/super mod/admin/web master.

Every time I reply to a post or creat a post it gives me this error message:

vBulletin Message
benny503, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If anyone here a member of glocktalk forum please let me know the right email address so I can contact them through email. Thanks, Benny

yup I did verify the account. I am able to log into the forum, but can't post reply on classified section :-( I see lots of good deals flew through me :-(

Here is what I get everytime I click on the link to activate my account:

"vBulletin Message
Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum. "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top