JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesn't seem like a grown man who gets paid millions of dollars to toss an inflated ball to other grown men who get paid millions to catch an inflated ball, should be the voice of the oppressed and downtrodden.:s0092:

Much like burning the flag as a protest , refusing to stand during the anthem can cause you to lose support.
Or get your message lost in your action.
Some folks have the idea that the anthem and flag represent the idea that you have the right to protest.
By not standing during the anthem or burning the flag you are disrespecting or destroying the very symbols of what allows you to protest.
Andy

Yea, it's a real slap in the face to the soldiers who fought and died and lived IMO.

It's not their fault the polititians are screwing it all up.

A bigger statement would be to donate all those millions to a charity and get a tax right off instead of paying the government he doesn't support hundreds of thousands in taxes come next April...

But he won't do that I bet.

Or fund inner city groups with all that money...

This whole thing is in poor taste and I'm gonna Unwatch this thread if possible - it's like a train wreck in slow motion.

Have any of you seen that movie Life, with Eddie Murphy and Martin lawerence? Remember that actor by the nickname of "Can't Get Right"?
That's this puke.
Can't get right!
Everything he touches, turns to stone.

Stone? I was thinking of something more strongly odiferous! But....stone is good too! ;)

He's admitting his career is over. He has acknowledged that he has become irrelevant, and boy is he sure pissed off with Hussein Obama's recent 2 week vacation. "There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder." Lol!

If you won't stand during the National Anthem, it says to me that you respect no other Americans of any kind including the ones that have died for it. I'm for protesting tyranny, however basically stating that you do not support America the country where you make your living playing a game for millions is very hypocritical. May the tomatos fly fast and accurate in your direction.

I get it. The half that is white willingly accepts the multi million dollar contract and endorsements while the half that is black rants about racial inequality and minutes later the combined man fails to advance his offense six inches. Sounds kind of like Obama.

There is nothing like publicity, even bad publicity is better than zero publicity.
His career is over. He is just trying to be relevant.
To that end, i hope he is destroyed on the field. Career ending destruction.

I wonder if maybe a few of his defenders may just 'slip' and let a few big guys through for a couple of extra-rough sacks...I certainly wouldn't put it past some of them, kind of hopeful, actually :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews