JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It doesn't, but even if somebody might feel that his insurrection involvement doesn't deserve harsh treatment, his treatment of women surely does.

Oddly enough though, many of those accused on Jan. 6th have domestic abuse charges.
So you would be OK with say pantifa people who burned down places, attacked people trying to drive home and such being treated like then? I have LONG said the so called punishment of crime is lacking. Kind of surprised to hear you support this kind of punishment though.

So you would be OK with say pantifa people who burned down places, attacked people trying to drive home and such being treated like then? I have LONG said the so called punishment of crime is lacking. Kind of surprised to hear you support this kind of punishment though.
Punishment? A blankie, nice book, and a lid for the ol' poo bucket and that looks like the best place to be.

BUT, But, but... you named another gang of thugs, but they were smart enough to not attempt to overthrow an election. Just desserts, yaddayadda.

Riiiiiighhhht....

1000000795.png

Question. Was he duly convicted by a jury of peers? Nope.

He's been in prison for 2 and a half years, waiting for trial.

Speedy trial is a Constitutional guaranteed right.

Solitary confinement just for waiting for trial? Lawyers could argue its "cruel and unusual punishment" because again... he's not a convict.

Question. Was he duly convicted by a jury of peers? Nope.

He's been in prison for 2 and a half years, waiting for trial.

Speedy trial is a Constitutional guaranteed right.

Solitary confinement just for waiting for trial? Lawyers could argue its "cruel and unusual punishment" because again... he's not a convict.
Maybe he was being a bad boy. And 2.5 years really isn't unusual, some have waited a decade or longer for a trial.

What about Majid Khan, held under false pretenses at Guantanamo for 13 years before being released? Nobody said much about that here. I wonder why... I bet Mr. Assault here is being treated like royalty versus Khan.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR