JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sheep.jpg

To be honest, I don't like professional sports, if you do, that's fine, I would rather be working out in the shop.

At the same time, I also dislike conspicuous jingoism. The "National Anthem" granted was a poem written during and revised after the war of 1812, certainly an important event in our nation's history. However much like the pledge of allegiance none of it was baked into the cake in a way the founders intended, and instead was an outgrowth of the strange nationalistic fervor in the 1910-1950 period. Which by the way, was probably the most disgusting period in our nation's history in terms of growth of government both in size, power and scope starting with Woodrow Wilson, and ending with FDR, until it kicked off again in the late 60's.

Personally, I doubt a football quarterback is going to wax philosophical in this way, but the kind of nationalism that made the national anthem official is decidedly european, not american.

Have any of you seen that movie Life, with Eddie Murphy and Martin lawerence? Remember that actor by the nickname of "Can't Get Right"?
That's this puke.
Can't get right!
Everything he touches, turns to stone.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top