JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Won't be long before this joke becomes the norm

71WHST7rDcL.jpg

Again memories are always short and history is not taught. Many here lived through the Carter years and ignore what happened. Many who were not alive then listen to some talk about it and just tell themselves "that was then, this is now, old people are stupid". :s0092:
We will of course have to have another good crash to set things back on course. When will it happen? That no one really knows. People get too comfortable and just don't want to see what has happened in the past and what will surely happen again. Once again you can try to show them but way too many don't want to see it since they are living fine now.

It bursts when Russia and china convince enough other gov not to use dollars as the world currency, we will almost immediately see hyperinflation and paper dollars backed by fairy dust will be all but worthless.

It bursts when Russia and china convince enough other gov not to use dollars as the world currency, we will almost immediately see hyperinflation and paper dollars backed by fairy dust will be all but worthless.
Weimar-type inflation. The US Treasury will have to come up with something other than "the Good Faith and Credit" of the US government to back the dollar.. Russia and China messing with the dollar value in world trade will almost certainly cause a major shooting war...

THIS----> All headquartered in Washington DC. . IMF along with World Bank and United Nations, all work together as a Global predatory lender system.
Roughly 200 countries on this planet, 190 out of 200 countries are members. You can only have access to World Bank by becoming IMF member . 'All member' Countries are operating under growing financial deficit.
UN, IMF, World Bank . Their sham/cover is improvement of 'member' countries living conditions, financial stability, with reduction of poverty by offering Financial Assistance to it's members.
The reality to their projected illusion of bringing world financial stability , is the end goal of equality . Everyone on this planet, All living equally at it's lowest common denominator .
edit to Add:
This---> Also headquartered in Washington DC . The Federal Reserve .
Because we being the USA, and are the largest and wealthiest country on the Planet. We are privileged to get our own Scam of financial rape . ' The Fed.'.. A creation of the US Government . It was given permission to 'create'/print money interest free to itself . The Federal Reserve buys what it holds from the Market. Then paying for what is purchased by putting interest free Dollars they create ( out of thin air ) back into the Market. then these Dollars flow back into the investment class, mostly the Federal Reserve Share Holders .

Their sham/cover and deception by our government, is that it is good for economic stimulation, for job creation, for society, with creation of stable long-term interest rates . The reality of the projected illusion . It Is factually a wealth distribution mechanism designed to take wealth created from all of us . Then move that wealth up into the investment class.

Last Edited:
We have been kicking this can down the road for so long now I am shocked its gone on this long. Seeing as it has? May well get away with it well past my lifetime. Look how few people really care? At some point we will have to have a rather painful reset but, as for when? No one really knows. One thing I do know is I sure as hell can't stop it so I go along for the ride and prepare as best I can for the great reset.

Speaking of national debt:

It appears Russia is eating our lunch when it comes to national debt.

Didn't Russia declare that they owed nothing to the US nor Allies for all the Lend-Lease equipment they received, and didn't China under Mao declare rhat their national debt under the previous regime was nullified/voided by the change in power, therefore they had no responsibility to repay the debts that the previous regime incurred??

Didn't Russia declare that they owed nothing to the US nor Allies for all the Lend-Lease equipment they received, and didn't China under Mao declare rhat their national debt under the previous regime was nullified/voided by the change in power, therefore they had no responsibility to repay the debts that the previous regime incurred??
Maybe we can just call the 34+ trillion we owe, null and void, when the next term starts.

How's about crypto
How about baseball cards? Crypto currencies are in the same league. Crypto has no practical advantage over sovereign state fiat currencies and is a whole lot less useful as "money."

Digital currency - don't we already have that in the form of credit cards?

Maybe we can just call the 34+ trillion we owe, null and void, when the next term starts.
I suggested this 20 years ago, before the numbers got so big. The problem is, when this is done, it has to be followed by an immediate reform of our government spending habits to prevent a recurrence. Which isn't likely, given the fondness the public has for free money.

I predict decades before it burst.
A serious, lengthy crash has been predicted many times by select economists and bankers for the past 15 years. We've been waiting for it, anticipating it, yet it never seems to come along. Because in the 08 panic, the government and the Fed found ways to trick the economy out of reset mode. Now, it seems like a sudden bursting event isn't likely. What we are probably going to experience is a continual erosion of the value of our money. Continued inflation. Maybe to Weimar levels, but my guess is it won't be that sudden.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top