JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Getting back to the OP's original question.....

A dealer will ask you "Is this your current address? " when you present your ID.

If you are truthful, which you should be, and answer "no" the sale will not continue until current ID is produced by the buyer.

At Keith's in Gresham I have witnessed staff assist buyers in updating change of address online in the store to bring buyers into compliance.

Just update your dang license and avoid the issue altogether.

E

Hey guys,
Im sure this has been asked before, but right now I am living in Oregon, have a permanent address, bills, and am paying income tax here, but I still have my CA drivers license. Would I be able to purchase a non-CA Compliant rifle here or would I have to get my ODL first? Thanks!
Your government issued ID need not be a Driver's License.
I used to have a county ID card issued by the Sheriff's Office in Columbia county -- all I had to do is go the the Sheriff's office in St Helens and show I was a resident...I think I took a couple utility bills and a copy of my mortgage, but i don't remeber what they used as verification.

To be clear, this Sheriff's ID was oissued by the Sheriff office, I did not identfy as part of the Sheriff's office -- I wasn't.

Hope this is helpful.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top