JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWF friends.

I'm going to be moving to Moses Lake in the very near future. Curious if any of you know of any good outdoor public land spots to go shooting within a reasonable distance of there?

Here on the west side, I normally will head up the North Fork into Snoqualmie National. I've always enjoyed shooting at that pit or a nearby spot if the pit is overly crowded. Only downside there is it's a little bit of a trek to get to and the road going up has gotten pretty rough over the last couple years.

In any case, I'd appreciate any info you all might have. Thank you.

Hello NWF friends.

I'm going to be moving to Moses Lake in the very near future. Curious if any of you know of any good outdoor public land spots to go shooting within a reasonable distance of there?

Here on the west side, I normally will head up the North Fork into Snoqualmie National. I've always enjoyed shooting at that pit or a nearby spot if the pit is overly crowded. Only downside there is it's a little bit of a trek to get to and the road going up has gotten pretty rough over the last couple years.

In any case, I'd appreciate any info you all might have. Thank yo, u.
we have a real nice range/club between Moses and Ephrata, dues are cheap and is well maintained, ask any local sports places for info

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top