JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Florence Bimart ,danged small pistol primers up from eight bucks to ten now. Where are the people hiding that just KNEW it was gonna get better soon... Is it soon, yet ??

At least they had some spp's to feed my 1911 with scrounged small pocket brass. No LPP in stock but I can make do with spp ,it's better than nothing.
If you have sneered at small pocket brass, it's what has kept me afloat for a while, I grab what my bud's leave lay at our Saturday shooting.

If you can stomach buying from a non supporting vendor this deal works out to $6.70 per hundred on 6000 count purchase. I am not part owner of this company or paid by them. In fact they have soaked me for thousands of dollars with their ridiculously good deals

1000002660.jpg

If you can stomach buying from a non supporting vendor this deal works out to $6.70 per hundred on 6000 count purchase. I am not part owner of this company or paid by them. In fact they have soaked me for thousands of dollars with their ridiculously good deals

View attachment 1808423

That sounds like an AD, mister!

View attachment 1808423

Actually, my local Sportsman's Warehouse matches that price. Just picked up a single brick of 1500 small pistol primers for $109.90 plus tax. Also waiting on my TWO bricks of 1000 each of Servicio/Aventuras small pistol primers for $109.00 delivered from Norma USA. Provided FEDEX hasn't lost the package. It was supposed to have arrived yesterday but shows as being en rout to Troutdale for the last 24 HOURS.
But, yeah, Large Rifle primers are near impossible to find and if you do, the prices are way up there and generally limited to one brick so you get bent over on shipping and hazmat charges. Large Pistol are slightly more available and slightly more reasonably priced, but still…

Actually, my local Sportsman's Warehouse matches that price. Just picked up a single brick of 1500 small pistol primers for $109.90 plus tax. Also waiting on my TWO bricks of 1000 each of Servicio/Aventuras small pistol primers for $109.00 delivered from Norma USA. Provided FEDEX hasn't lost the package. It was supposed to have arrived yesterday but shows as being en rout to Troutdale for the last 24 HOURS.
But, yeah, Large Rifle primers are near impossible to find and if you do, the prices are way up there and generally limited to one brick so you get bent over on shipping and hazmat charges. Large Pistol are slightly more available and slightly more reasonably priced, but still…
I checked out Norma USA's website, I didn't see primers listed for sale.
Out of stock maybe.

I checked out Norma USA's website, I didn't see primers listed for sale.
Out of stock maybe.

Thanks for the link.

Small Pistol Primers Made in Argentina | Norma USA
Regarding these Argentinian primers from NORMA - I ordered 2K a week or so ago and they arrived on Wednesday. I've loaded up 900 380 ACP with these primers and took my first 50 rounds to the range today.

Out of 50 rounds I had four failures to ignite. Primer strikes were good (not a light strike pistol problem).

THAT'S AN 8 PERCENT FAILURE RATE.

YOWSERS!

Regarding these Argentinian primers from NORMA - I ordered 2K a week or so ago and they arrived on Wednesday. I've loaded up 900 380 ACP with these primers and took my first 50 rounds to the range today.

Out of 50 rounds I had four failures to ignite. Primer strikes were good (not a light strike pistol problem).

YOWSERS!
Some striker fired pistols struggle with these primers. Especially if you "limp wrist" the primer seating operation. 😉
We fired about 200 in a S&W Model 28 and Ruger GP-100 with 100% reliability. They were FIRMLY seated on a RCBS Rockchucker press. I did have 1 out of 50 fail to fire in a Glock 48 9mm that were primed on a Dillon RL-550B (not as much leverage seating primers as the Rockchucker). Small sample size, but in the future I plan to use the S/A Argentinian primers in revolvers only and my Fiocci primers in striker fired pistols. Haven't tried the in small primer .45 ACP cases yet, but since both my .45's have hammers (1911 and CZ 97), I expect they will be okay.

YOWSERS!
Try, try, try again!🤣

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA