JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I kind of had to, it was that or dust off the pellet rifle.
Trying the Ginex brand,made in Bosnia. SPP for my spp .45acp brass.
They all went bang, but man do they seat hard ! I always lean into the press handle a tad to be sure I"m bottomed out, but with these I HAD to lean in .
Severl people online said the same thing, I'm guessing whateverr the material is they use is just harder,somehow.
Anyway if you get a chance to try them, do so.
The hundred bucks was landed, a bud got a deal on 5k, no freight so we did a small group buy.
I forgot to ask him the supplier, I"ll find out if anyone wants to know.

GINEX PRIMERS.JPG

Inflation will make the previous $28 for a brick no longer, but it's definitely not going to go down as long as the flames of covid paranoia and global war continue to be stoked. When the next republican president is in office about 2 years into their term, prices will be much lower. When the party of "we want to take your guns" continue to beat that drum, often, primer prices will not go down.

They all went bang, but man do they seat hard ! I always lean into the press handle a tad to be sure I"m bottomed out, but with these I HAD to lean in .
Severl people online said the same thing, I'm guessing whateverr the material is they use is just harder,somehow.
The hundred bucks was landed, a bud got a deal on 5k, no freight so we did a small group buy.

View attachment 1193521
This too shall pass...I hope...still have enough backup to get through this present madness if I don't drop dead from the stress first.

I haven't fired a firearm in about two years. It wasn't cheap before, costing me an average of $200 every time I went to the range.

Airguns baby, that's the way to keep up the skillz and not empty the bank.

pistolcollectionpart001.jpg

Other than BANG! and bigger recoil, everything else is about the same. Stance, grip, aim, breathing, etc. etc.

Today's airguns ain't our granddaddy's pump Daisy. If ya haven't tried once in decades, time to sample the buffet again! :)

#pdxfrank

I haven't fired a firearm in about two years. It wasn't cheap before, costing me an average of $200 every time I went to the range.

Airguns baby, that's the way to keep up the skillz and not empty the bank.

View attachment 1193818

Other than BANG! and bigger recoil, everything else is about the same. Stance, grip, aim, breathing, etc. etc.

Today's airguns ain't our granddaddy's pump Daisy. If ya haven't tried once in decades, time to sample the buffet again! :)

#pdxfrank
It's true--I have been bullying the rodents in my neighborhood lately, mostly by filling in their holes but late at night I take my bb gun with & shoot any that I can find & even shooting with a bb gun becomes much more fun when you are shooting a mouse, rat, ect...

The primers have been becoming more available lately, if the foreign supplies keep up their imports and the US manufactures get caught up prices will come down. In today's market you have to work to find them. It's not as simple as driving down to the closest bimart and picking them up. Sign up for in stock alerts and thoroughly look thorough legit online retailers inventories. Join in group buys. Small rifle primers have been the easiest to find but small pistol are out there too.

Edit: when shopping pay attention to limits as some retailers have much more generous limits than others. Also try to combine powder purchases in with primers to help dilute the hazmat/shipping fees. If you don't want to participate in a group buy consider buying more primers than you need and selling them just above cost. That may allow you to buy primer deals that wouldn't have penciled out otherwise and it will help bring down local prices.

I noticed there hasn't been much inflation in the stock markets the last week or more.

Last Edited:

View attachment 1193521
These are still available at just under a hundred per 1000 shipped.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top