JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman's on 82nd had a bunch of shotgun primers (cheddite brand) on the shelf yesterday. Price was around $5.60 a sleeve.
Same thing last time I was in there. Maybe two weeks ago? A BUNCH! Like maybe 5000? Maybe more. I think they still have heir "2" sleeve limit too.

I didn't see any signs indicating a limit but the limit may still be in place.
Me neither. But then, I'm not caring about the shot shell primers, nor looking for a sign.
I guess there was a rather small sign some months ago, no primers under it though.

Just ordered a brick of CCI-200 primers from Powder Valley. Price was the highest (by far) that I have ever paid, but have been looking for large rifle primers for months. By the time they added hazmat ($19.95) and shipping ($12.99) and Washington state sales tax theft ($11.14), the total came to $139.04. Hint: the actual primer cost was $95.00. Like I said, the most I have paid, but they are on the way.

RE : Post #346

Thanks for doing the "mapth". Especially since you included the complete breakdown of costs involved.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Fisherman's has taken the price gouging, I mean capitalism to another level. They had some BR4 primers on the shelf for over $19 a sleeve.
And though $10.99 for a sleeve of SRM primers was stoopid. Yeah, I didn't fall for that either!

Local gun shop in The Dalles. Prices high but not insane.

FB1E783F-100F-4DCF-804A-021BED8C32E5.jpeg

Hope they are there in the morning, been looking for some #41s for while now. Sad about the price though, last time I got them I only payed $53.
Back, probably the same time-frame your talking, I stumbled on them at Sportsman's. That price sounds correct. Asked a guy about a limit and he said 10 sleeves. OKAY! I picked them up with the idea of selling/trading. Turned out I decided to get the stuff to load for our ARs. So.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top