JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped by Fishermans today and they had a fair number of powders to choose from. Prices range from $40 to $50 for smokeless. They had an 8lb jug of CFE223 for $300. The best part was the small pistol primers, at $14 a sleeve.

Stopped by Fishermans today and they had a fair number of powders to choose from. Prices range from $40 to $50 for smokeless. They had an 8lb jug of CFE223 for $300. The best part was the small pistol primers, at $14 a sleeve.
Was that the same small pistol MAG primers they were selling at $11.00 a sleeve a few weeks ago? Maybe figured they'd sell better if they were a little more expensive. :confused:

BR4s In stock

$165, before hazmat & shipping.

$202.49 with hazmat & "lowest cost" shipping ($12.50). -just out of curiosity I plugged in our Zip-

That's for Oregon, other states might add tax...

Yikes!

BR4s In stock

Damn. Still three times what they used to be. At least they're coming back in stock.

I was in desperate need of SR primers. Best I could find from a reputable (actually in stock, will ship, not a scam) was $113/1000 (shipped and WA tax) when buying a case.

It was painful, but all the brass, bullets and powder is no good without primers.

Still trying to get $50.00 an LB for that powder? I guess if I was dry. I'd probably grovel and get an lb.:(
The good news: The local Sportsman's Warehouse had both Varget and H-4350 on the shelf last week.
The bad news: $54.99 per pound.
I had a pound of H-4350 in my hand, but then my frugal genes took over and common sense made me put it back on the shelf and grab the pound of Ramshot X-Terminator for $24.99. I shoot more .223/5.56 than .243/.270/.270WSM anyway. This, even though I had gift cards to cover the purchase. :confused:

The good news: The local Sportsman's Warehouse had both Varget and H-4350 on the shelf last week.
The bad news: $54.99 per pound.
I had a pound of H-4350 in my hand, but then my frugal genes took over and common sense made me put it back on the shelf and grab the pound of Ramshot X-Terminator for $24.99. I shoot more .223/5.56 than .243/.270/.270WSM anyway. This, even though I had gift cards to cover the purchase. :confused:
Make them price match the powder, only way they will lower the price is if people keep making them use a lower price.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top