JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman's on 82nd had a bunch of shotgun primers (cheddite brand) on the shelf yesterday. Price was around $5.60 a sleeve.
Same thing last time I was in there. Maybe two weeks ago? A BUNCH! Like maybe 5000? Maybe more. I think they still have heir "2" sleeve limit too.

I didn't see any signs indicating a limit but the limit may still be in place.
Me neither. But then, I'm not caring about the shot shell primers, nor looking for a sign.
I guess there was a rather small sign some months ago, no primers under it though.

Just ordered a brick of CCI-200 primers from Powder Valley. Price was the highest (by far) that I have ever paid, but have been looking for large rifle primers for months. By the time they added hazmat ($19.95) and shipping ($12.99) and Washington state sales tax theft ($11.14), the total came to $139.04. Hint: the actual primer cost was $95.00. Like I said, the most I have paid, but they are on the way.

RE : Post #346

Thanks for doing the "mapth". Especially since you included the complete breakdown of costs involved.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Fisherman's has taken the price gouging, I mean capitalism to another level. They had some BR4 primers on the shelf for over $19 a sleeve.
And though $10.99 for a sleeve of SRM primers was stoopid. Yeah, I didn't fall for that either!

Local gun shop in The Dalles. Prices high but not insane.

FB1E783F-100F-4DCF-804A-021BED8C32E5.jpeg

Hope they are there in the morning, been looking for some #41s for while now. Sad about the price though, last time I got them I only payed $53.
Back, probably the same time-frame your talking, I stumbled on them at Sportsman's. That price sounds correct. Asked a guy about a limit and he said 10 sleeves. OKAY! I picked them up with the idea of selling/trading. Turned out I decided to get the stuff to load for our ARs. So.....

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top