JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
David,

Left is the opposite of right.

I'm a big fan of President Trump. He's the rare President not beholden to the deep state, rinos and those 'opposite of right' like pelosi or aoc or omar and shumer and so on...

David,

Left is the opposite of right.

I'm a big fan of President Trump. He's the rare President not beholden to the deep state, rinos and those 'opposite of right' like pelosi or aoc or omar and shumer and so on...

I've seen enough videos where Trump says "I never said that" followed by a video recording of him saying exactly that (in front of a large crowd, too), to never believe a word out of his mouth.

Almost all politicians are human garbage. I think there's something fundamentally broken in a person that fervently desires to control others, and is willing to do the things they have to do to get elected. Those few that might have the right combination of smarts and heart and logic to do a good job are simply lost in the sea of trash that represents the vast majority of their colleagues, or time takes its toll and they end up just like them.

Incidentally, I had the opportunity to be in the gallery in the Washington legislature once. What struck me was how utterly "mundane" all of the legislators were. No one was particularly eloquent, a few of them were goofing off on their computers like every office worker does. Generally there was nothing visibly to distinguish them from a random group of individuals you would round up on the street.

Which would be funny, until you ponder the chilling thought that the decisions these undistinguished people make are used to determine who goes to jail, and how long, whether the state executes them, whether a life's work and all your property is able to be seized or taxed, whether your guns will be taken from you.

I wouldn't ask any of these people's opinions on where to go for dinner, but in their little chamber, they are making decisions that shape how we are allowed to live almost every aspect of our lives.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews