JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1ir5e9.jpg

I'll state CLEARLY & UPFRONT, Inslee is a lying piece of dog$hit. Which is why that piece of dog$hit only served ONE (1) term before we voted that piece of dog$hit out of office on the East side of the state. Then the R@ piece of cr@p moved to the wEst side where the morons lived and voted this (inslee) moRon into office.. oh joy!

I asked that peace of dog do, to his face, standing on the corner of the federal building in Richland Washington, holding his 'vote for me' sign, around 4pm on the corner of Jadwin & Knight St.when I got off from work, when he was 1st running for office about his 2nd amendment views and he just flat out lied to me! In hindsight, what a surprise from mister lawyer. Turns out it's legal to lie when running for public office..

I believe this following validates my opinion/view...
He lost his bid for reelection in the Republican Revolution of 1994 in a rematch against his 1992 opponent, Doc Hastings. Inslee attributed his 1994 defeat in large part to his vote for the Federal Assault Weapons Ban.[16]

Ban me, vilify me, censor me I don't care. I know what a disgusting, vile, lying piece of dogsnot inslee is! Been there, done that & I'll testify to it in court of law! I have zero intentions of EVER being politically correct!

Dan

NW Back...,

C'mon, which one is your fave...don't be shy.

If we're voting for one of the 'free stuff' for everyone candidates, I want the one whose gonna give me free guns of my choice and all the ammo I want. So, ah, which one is that?

You started this thread, right?

Please, speak up. I need to know.

I want to vote for the crazy commie, wait, I mean democrat whose gonna give out the most...let those tax paying suckas pay for it.

NW Back...,

C'mon, which one is your fave...don't be shy.

If we're voting for one of the 'free stuff' for everyone candidates, I want the one whose gonna give me free guns of my choice and all the ammo I want. So, ah, which one is that?

You started this thread, right?

Please, speak up. I need to know.

I want to vote for the crazy commie, wait, I mean democrat whose gonna give out the most...let those tax paying suckas pay for it.

MG,

I posted this in case someone wanted to attend and show support for the pro-gun-rights side.

I'm voting for Trump. Trump ain't perfect, but at this point in the political game he's our only hope of retaining some gun rights. According to news reports he's not polling well; the Ds, RINOs, and never-Trumpers have an insane hatred for him so they are highly likely to vote against him, meaning he will need every vote from the pro-gun-rights side. ;)

Last Edited:
NWB,

I don't trust 'news reports' from most of the msm.

I have faith in our U.S. citizens who aren't converted to 'opposite of right' collectivism. They'll vote for President Trump to be reelected.

While extremists like aoc have a large bark, I think they're way outnumbered by those who still trust in the U.S. In other words...us.

In a sense, I think President Trump is perfect. Perfect for what we need in a President. One who isn't beholden to the 'deep staters' - who doesn't speak wishy-washy political garbage that panders to special interests, but not for what good for the citizens of the U.S. He's working very hard at doing what's in 'OUR' countries best interests.

His efforts not only drive the extremists bonkers, but same for our rinos...who need be voted out of office.

This is a heart felt plea from me to the state of Oregon.
Dear Oregon.......when Inslee arrives in your state please do not let him leave.
Ever.

Signed,
Charter member of the "Inslee is a moron" club.

Thank you and good luck.

Well at least you don't have Kate Brown and her hideous hench(confused-gender)men. Our speaker of the house, Harry Potter, he's seems like such a nice boy.
Edit: We also have a lot of idiots who keep voting for these people again and again. (Often during the same election cycle).

NWB,

I don't trust 'news reports' from most of the msm.

I have faith in our U.S. citizens who aren't converted to 'opposite of right' collectivism. They'll vote for President Trump to be reelected.

While extremists like aoc have a large bark, I think they're way outnumbered by those who still trust in the U.S. In other words...us.

In a sense, I think President Trump is perfect. Perfect for what we need in a President. One who isn't beholden to the 'deep staters' - who doesn't speak wishy-washy political garbage that panders to special interests, but not for what good for the citizens of the U.S. He's working very hard at doing what's in 'OUR' countries best interests.

His efforts not only drive the extremists bonkers, but same for our rinos...who need be voted out of office.

^^^^^^^
Agree 100%.

YANNNNGGG GANNNGGG

$1000

Is that how much you donated?

Inslee fundraiser: "Inslee will appear with Blumenauer at the Old Church in downtown Portland at 7 pm on July 8. Tickets are sold out."

Yang rally: "Yang will appear in Pioneer Courthouse Square at 1 pm on July 13. The event is free."

The 2020 Presidential Race Hits Portland This Week, With Visits From Two Democratic Primary Candidates

Yang policy statement on guns:
Gun Safety - Andrew Yang for President

Could not find any statement about guns on Inslee's website, but we know what it is:
Issues

Could find a homeless high school drop out that can do a better job

"People are going to say what they know they need to in order to get elected."

That's generally called 'pandering' - it's what slime bucket politicians do, especially those on the opposite of right...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top