JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+100

awesome response haha! couldn't have said it any better.

Gaurenteed people will be armed, even those that dont normally carry a gun in everyday life will have somethin' on their hip for ya.
I'm bettin they would gladly trade you a .230gr FMJ for the window you just broke in lookin for a can of ministrone soup.

See above.

Somebodys always getting their panties in a bunch. It was a joke to a stupid poll. Dumbass.

For starters good job following forum rules. The only uneducated person spewing filth on here was your first reply and then followed by a second. Congrats!! With people committing random acts of violence now a days with no justification I'd say posting on a forum that your plan is to kill people is pretty stupid. Most educated people don't joke about murder on the Internet, but hey each their own. I personally enjoy my freedom and gun rights. I wouldn't gamble on losing them. I must be a dumba** with that kind of logic.

Understandable but with prepping I consider knowledge a prep also. So I like the saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". While you may not agree with ones opinion observing there behavior or speech may come in handy in the future. Just my opinion.

True, but it is also my opinion that people openly advocating violence on others (whether jokingly or not) only degrades the overall integrity of NWFA (northwestfirearms.com). I'll never understand why people come to a prepper forum and decide to make a mockery of it. I, personally, take this stuff very seriously and think that many of the people here have a lot of ideas, resources and information that may save my life or at least my hard earned money.

Put it into a different context...what do you think would happen if I (not being into bows) go insult bow hunters on their forum? I ask, why did he even come to the prepper forum if not to spark an argument? What was his goal? I'm, personally, sick of people jumping in the prepper page and posting crap that is only sparked to argue.

No point to the post of killing his neighbors unless to argue or actually advocate violence. Either way he's just another tard taking away from the thread, this forum and NWFA as a whole.

I was thinking sarcasm with this post here, but lets not forget there will be people doing just that.

Yep, pure sarcasm with a bit of truth. Some people can't see beyond their own nose.

I have great neighbors, at least in the immediate vicinity. I know they have my back and they know I have their backs. However, within the vicinity of a few blocks there are those neighbors who we all constantly watch. You know, the one's you have to worry about when you are away from your home. Those will be the dangerous ones who will likely have to be dealt with sooner than later. This is going to be one of the forefront issues in any SHTF scenario. Just look at what happens after any major disaster in any country, the dirtbags come out to play. The faster you are at recognizing the predators, the more likely that you and your family will survive.

I have to realize that none of you truly know me...that is an error on my part. If you knew me, you would know I am not the one to take advantage of people. In fact I give much of my time helping youth and elderly in need through my volunteer work. However, I do understand, through education and experience, the psychology of the "panties in a knot" crowd.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top