JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this online today - what's your score?

Get Your Prepper Score | National Geographic Channel

I got a 45 - which, according to them, means I'm good for 2-4 months. I don't think their food counter accurately captures how much or what kind of food I have stored, but based on a calorie count basis, I do have 90-days of food (so, overall, they're right).

Of course, there are problems with this measurement tool, but it's kind of fun to go through.

Probably a bad poll to do but did it anyhow.

They are lacking a lot. Basically just filling it out based on daily life stuff (I live rural) I scored a 65. Said my food stocks were low. Plus I didn't have any high end defense (EMP, NBC, ect).

A fake MSM prepper show pop quiz is no real indication of your preparedness.

That show is allowed on the MSM for one purpose. To make preppers look like kooks and idiots while in reality most are very sane and intelligent. The banker media doesn't want you prepping, reducing your debt, or conserving resources.

They want you spending and happily shopping at the local mall for useless items that you really will never need. On your 18% credit card while the bank receives those funds for .01%. Great deal aka financial slavery, perpetual debt.

So, to that end, preppers are made out to look like paranoid freaks and weirdos. Don't be like them - get to the mall!

"I am building a bunker out in the woods because I am expecting a massive EMP" - Geezus, just STFU; go out there then and seal yourself in permanently.

I got a 43; however, they are not considering my plan to kill all my neighbors and take their stocks.....

Terrible plan. By the time you run out of food what makes you think there will be anything left to take from others. Other thing to consider is that anyone who has anything worth taking mostly has a plan to deal with people like you. I sure know I do :). I understand in a SHTF scenario most people say they won't mind killing to feed their families but, is dying part of your plan because someone fought back? Now your family is really screwed! Stop being a cheap a** and go buy whatever preps you need. I'm sure your family would appreciate that.

Sent from iPhone. May be typos

Terrible plan. By the time you run out of food what makes you think there will be anything left to take from others. Other thing to consider is that anyone who has anything worth taking mostly has a plan to deal with people like you. I sure know I do :). I understand in a SHTF scenario most people say they won't mind killing to feed their families but, is dying part of your plan because someone fought back? Now your family is really screwed! Stop being a cheap a** and go buy whatever preps you need. I'm sure your family would appreciate that.

+100

awesome response haha! couldn't have said it any better.

Gaurenteed people will be armed, even those that dont normally carry a gun in everyday life will have somethin' on their hip for ya.
I'm bettin they would gladly trade you a .230gr FMJ for the window you just broke in lookin for a can of ministrone soup.

I got a 43; however, they are not considering my plan to kill all my neighbors and take their stocks.....

Congrats! You make #16 on my ignore list! Right next to the racists, LEO bashers and other tards that advocate violence against others!

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Congrats! You make #16 on my ignore list! Right next to the racists, LEO bashers and other tards that advocate violence against others!

View attachment 49599

Understandable but with prepping I consider knowledge a prep also. So I like the saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". While you may not agree with ones opinion observing there behavior or speech may come in handy in the future. Just my opinion.

Sent from iPhone. Probably typos. Enjoy

Somebodys always getting their panties in a bunch. It was a joke to a stupid poll. Dumbass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top