JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ukrainians arming women
I would not like to be the Russian soldiers encountering this group defending their homes
a combat veteran of Vietnam once told me the most dangerous opponents they ran into were Vietnamese women with AK 47s defending their home and children

armed Ulrainian women.jpg

Ukrainians arming women
I would not like to be the Russian soldiers encountering this group defending their homes
a combat veteran of Vietnam once told me the most dangerous opponents they ran into were Vietnamese women with AK 47s defending their home and children

View attachment 1140833
Maybe those Ukrainians can find some of them Vietnamese womens:s0003:

Maybe it happened more than once cause this story says the driver survived

Yes, the driver of the car survived. There is video of his rescue. What I meant was that the driver of the military vehicle was killed, causing it to swerve into the civilian car. Sorry for not making that clear.

Anyway, US press initially ran with the story that the collision was intentional. And that's the way it appeared. I was flabbergasted too. Proving, I guess, that propaganda works.

Yes, the driver of the car survived. There is video of his rescue. What I meant was that the driver of the military vehicle was killed, causing it to swerve into the civilian car. Sorry for not making that clear.

Anyway, US press initially ran with the story that the collision was intentional. And that's the way it appeared. I was flabbergasted too. Proving, I guess, that propaganda works.
After watching the video and seeing the tank back up and turn around before going forward I would say that I find the claim that the tank driver lost control after being killed highly doubtful, but that's JMHO

After watching the video and seeing the tank back up and turn around before going forward I would say that I find the claim that the tank driver lost control after being killed highly doubtful, but that's JMHO
I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought, what if... The driver was dead, so the crew drug him out of the driver's position, installed a new driver (some other member of the crew), and then backed up and left. It appeared the vehicle was stationary for about 12 - 13 seconds or so. If you're in a bigass hurry to GTHOOD, that might be long enough to swap out a dead driver for a live one...

Last Edited:
Looks like an agreement was reached on blocking "select" Russian banks from using SWIFT, effectively locking up +/- $6.5 billion in Russia's foreign reserves
A good first step, but not locking up enough of their rubles/dollars...

Can you provide a link to that video? I'm not being adversarial, but I would like to see it. Because today I saw a report, released by the Ukrainians, that the vehicle was occupied by Russian spetznatz dressed in Ukrainian uniforms, and the dead crew was shown laying on the ground next to the vehicle. And, it was not a tank, it was a mobile anti-aircraft missile battery. And in the video clips I have seen so far, it does not back up, it hits the car and stops.

I have no dog in this fight. Just telling you what I have seen so far. So, if you can provide more info, I'd appreciate it. None of the video I have seen yet shows the vehicle moving after hitting the car.

Can you provide a link to that video? I'm not being adversarial, but I would like to see it. Because today I saw a report, released by the Ukrainians, that the vehicle was occupied by Russian spetznatz dressed in Ukrainian uniforms, and the dead crew was shown laying on the ground next to the vehicle. And, it was not a tank, it was a mobile anti-aircraft missile battery. And in the video clips I have seen so far, it does not back up, it hits the car and stops.

I have no dog in this fight. Just telling you what I have seen so far. So, if you can provide more info, I'd appreciate it. None of the video I have seen yet shows the vehicle moving after hitting the car.

here is a video of what was happening acrossed the street jsut before this happened

OK. Thanks. That shows that someone backed the vehicle up. But it's not a tank. It's a tracked missile launcher, and at this point I see no reason to doubt the report released by the Ukrainians. I'll see if I can find a link to that.

Looks to me like the vehicle is out of control before it hits the car.
here is a video of what was happening acrossed the street jsut before this happened
Good post. There was definitely some shooting going on.

Russkies have always been kinda barbarians like that. It takes a special kind of ghoul to deliberately target children... there can be no peace with the Reds until the Kremlin is crushed gravel.

Mind you that, I'm not saying that there is any TRUTH to it.

Aloha, Mark

PS........RE : Post #97

Nah....just out "Drifting". Though......Yup, not really showing good control skills.

Last Edited:
Back to the OP's original question, what can the "next guy" do to prepare?

1. Organize
2. Train
3. Develop communication methods and networks
4. Train
5. Observe the enemy's tactics and methods.
6. Develop countermeasures
7. Train.
8. Plan for various contingencies that may arrise
9. Train
10. Train some more

Feel free to add to or modify this list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top