JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn! While sad it shows how so often people will do stuff like this for seemingly no real reason. I have to guess he could easily afford to pay for the damn coffee. I guess he will be thinking about his choices for a good while to come.

Damn! While sad it shows how so often people will do stuff like this for seemingly no real reason. I have to guess he could easily afford to pay for the damn coffee. I guess he will be thinking about his choices for a good while to come.
What struck me is the contrast with here. Lady kills man by stabbing him 108 times but is set free because she was under the influence of weed.

B62DCBB5-79EC-4A34-9FFB-CFF5E7BB8A07.jpeg

There they are punished for such a tiny offense.

It's Japan. The place which has unusually high suicide rates, very stern authoritian cultural attitudes and a pervasive need to conform, to comply, and obey/submit to authority... as well as an incredibly high pressure to academic excellency, to work hard, and to elevate ones position through hard work and self sacrifice. of course small offenses gets treated overwhelmingly harsh.

Edit, on the flip side, they've got some of the most messed up art and adult content

A very large software company where I worked, a developer stole a few computers and sold them on ebay. He of course got caught, prosecuted and fired. Lost his 6-figure job at a prestigious employer, lost his pension, had to pay restitution, and has a felony on his record now. And for what? A few thousand dollars. :s0092:

A very large software company where I worked, a developer stole a few computers and sold them on ebay. He of course got caught, prosecuted and fired. Lost his 6-figure job at a prestigious employer, lost his pension, had to pay restitution, and has a felony on his record now. And for what? A few thousand dollars. :s0092:
I have seen this kind of thing all my life and it always has me shaking my head in wonder. While back a school teacher here was caught stealing kids coats to sell. Kids are forever leaving coats at school. She was taking them home and selling them online. When caught she of course lost her job and no school will ever hire her now. So all the schooling was worth nothing. Probably best one was a woman who was the 2nd in command at a place I worked. She was VERY well paid. She was skimming from the old guy she worked for for years. When they caught her they could prove she took almost 2 million over a period of about 7 years. They gave her 14 years in prison for it. She was like 65 when she went in and had to do something like 11 of the sentence. It's like damn people, really?

By contrast, my local Safeway leaves stacks of soda just inside the door so the drug addicted scums can help themselves. The theory being that they will just steal that and leave without going through the store. Doesn't seem to work of course - while spending the few minutes in the checkout line, I watched not one but two people exit the store with full carts without paying, right out of the aisle and straight out the door. A buzzer goes off as they go through some recently installed cattle guard looking device, but nobody bats an eye.

By contrast, my local Safeway leaves stacks of soda just inside the door so the drug addicted scums can help themselves. The theory being that they will just steal that and leave without going through the store. Doesn't seem to work of course - while spending the few minutes in the checkout line, I watched not one but two people exit the store with full carts without paying, right out of the aisle and straight out the door. A buzzer goes off as they go through some recently installed cattle guard looking device, but nobody bats an eye.
Allen St?

The best part of that is everyone who does pay gets to also pay for the stuff the scum walk off with 🤬

The best part of that is everyone who does pay gets to also pay for the stuff the scum walk off with 🤬
New city ordinance: Any citizen who can articulate a clear, reasonable belief that a person is actively stealing from or otherwise defrauding a local business, may use any reasonable force necessary to subdue said person and or stop said theft or fraud.

I'm no lawyer, so I've surely messed up somewhere in there, but you get the picture.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top