JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched that and juat can't even imagine he is that dumb
The part that I have a problem with is he HAS to know what this means - its been going on since when, October?

So how in the heck could he forget something so prominent as this and then to repeat it with zero recollection of it?

AND if he did forget it, why would anyone repeat something they had no clue of, and wasn't even their name?

You must not be paying attention if you think ot doesn't trigger anyone lol
I've seen it and see it often.
Regardless this is just one example of the potus mental awareness....which is either bad or really bad depending on the day.
Lol

People who have spent a lot of time around dementia can see this for what it is. This is normal for people in the stages of this disease. They will have times when they are so clear you can almost forget they are slipping but, sadly they soon can not remember where they are or what day it is and such. I am kind of surprised they did not do some kind of heavily delayed play on this so they could edit out something like this. Somebody is closely watching him when he speaks in case he really goes off the rails. This I guess the person on the button was not sure what to do or they let it go on purpose.

To the original question.

Yes.

His wife is as evil as they come. If I were a betting man I'd put it on her that she is the one propping him up.
At the very best she is allowing this for I have to guess the power and money. She certainly is keenly away that he is no longer all there all the time. So the best it could be is she is allowing it to go on for the old "what's in it for me" thing. Really sad to watch. What will be interesting to see is what happens to the kid when Dad is gone and can no longer protect him. He used his drug addict son to rake in HUGE cash. Knowing that to put a drug addict in that role would lead to him abusing drugs even more and he did not care. Quite the strange family there.

The phrase really doesn't trigger anybody, not even the potus.
Well then, this leftwing meltdown must be totally spontaneous. :s0140: :s0113::s0115::s0023::s0121:

Yes...he is THAT clueless. The American public elected to give a dementia patient the nuclear launch codes. I wish to God that was an exaggeration.

To that end, if we do end up having to launch nukes, it damn sure won't be the man that the people elected, making that decision. Which begs the question...who is REALLY in charge? Because it damn sure isn't Biden. Most days he doesn't know if he's the President of the United States...or a potato.

May God save our republic.

WOLVERINES!

Yes...he is THAT clueless. The American public elected to give a dementia patient the nuclear launch codes. I wish to God that was an exaggeration.

To that end, if we do end up having to launch nukes, it damn sure won't be the man that the people elected, making that decision. Which begs the question...who is REALLY in charge? Because it damn sure isn't Biden. Most days he doesn't know if he's the President of the United States...or a potato.

May God save our republic.

WOLVERINES!
"Under God" wasn't added until the 50s, perhaps he was only capable of saving us once that was added. So far I only hear crickets...

The part that I have a problem with is he HAS to know what this means - its been going on since when, October?

So how in the heck could he forget something so prominent as this and then to repeat it with zero recollection of it?

AND if he did forget it, why would anyone repeat something they had no clue of, and wasn't even their name?
Hes a senile old idiot

The guy is a fellow sarcasm aficionado. It was most certainly that and he handled it well. The phrase really doesn't trigger anybody, not even the potus.
Exactly

_nc_ohc=v3bMJ-YYlMIAX-XSpDt&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews