JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Official Navy Cofveve is only available aboard Destroyers, preferably the DDs and not the later DDGs, though if you were stuck aboard the Gs it's almost as good!
Take a spent 5 inch casing and dip half full of sea water, add three egg and torpedo fuel, filter through a loaf of day old bread and pour into the transmissions for 10 min. Drain and pour into the maker, and let brew through a heapin cup of grounds! If it peals paint, it's just right, if the cuppa melts, to much time in the transmission if the spoon disappeared, add more seawater! Destroyer Fuel, bestist damn watch brew around!

Official Navy Cofveve is only available aboard Destroyers, preferably the DDs and not the later DDGs, though if you were stuck aboard the Gs it's almost as good!
Take a spent 5 inch casing and dip half full of sea water, add three egg and torpedo fuel, filter through a loaf of day old bread and pour into the transmissions for 10 min. Drain and pour into the maker, and let brew through a heapin cup of grounds! If it peals paint, it's just right, if the cuppa melts, to much time in the transmission if the spoon disappeared, add more seawater! Destroyer Fuel, bestist damn watch brew around!
Remember your first watch, and you decided to wash out the Chief's coffee cup for him to score some brownie points? Remember all those swear words you never heard of before? Remember the next six months of extra duty and ripped up qual sheets? Remember...? :oops:

Remember your first watch, and you decided to wash out the Chief's coffee cup for him to score some brownie points? Remember all those swear words you never heard of before? Remember the next six months of extra duty and ripped up qual sheets? Remember...? :oops:
Nope..nope...nope

I'm 2nd Gen... I told someone else to wash that cup.

And stood back and watched the show...

Bwahaha

I'm a mild coffee geek
Weigh my beans
Weigh my water
Adjust water temp for roast
Fancy burr grinder
Mostly use an aeropress, pour through or a bialetti

E2E1CA4F-19E5-4037-8C8F-4613F02C4BC3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA