JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's not THAT dumb, he's like all democrats, he's mental retarded. To open the borders, pay illegal mex's money, To make us energy dependent on other country's , to cause the price of fuel to go up to make every thing we buy cost more, you have to be retarded.

i am sick of people asking this question instead of actually doing something about it.

It is obvious, there is no denying, even thought a lot of people are in denial that the President of the United States of America has dementia and is senile, that this is still going. Who is holding onto the nuclear codes? What the hell happens if they actually have to be used?

This is the xfiles come to life, the president is a puppet and we are being ran by a shadow government. And the absolute scary thing is, they are doing an incredibly horrible job of it and still getting away with it.

He's not THAT dumb, he's like all democrats, he's mental retarded. To open the borders, pay illegal mex's money, To make us energy dependent on other country's , to cause the price of fuel to go up to make every thing we buy cost more, you have to be retarded.
Is your family indigenous? Or did you mean close the borders after your ancestors arrived? Or did you mean only close the borders to brown folk? I have so many questions.

Guy worked for his dad's electric company, which has gone dark along with his and all his family's social media accounts. Not fun being world famous. Was it worth it? I like my job and anonymity too much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top