JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No need to run Medic, just walk to a place that has values like yours. I realize when family, job, friends keep one in place. I'm retired and want to live out my years unrestricted by a climate of oppressive regulations that will take a generation to correct. Not enough time left to fight the good fight. Like I said carry on and may the wind be at your back.

You know. I didn't choose to love this area.
But I do. So I'm tied to it.

If a place feels like it's yours. You can't give that up.

One day while living in Germany. I remember actually holding still for a moment.
And laying down in the grass under a beautiful oak tree.
The sky was blue. And the temperature was perfect! [Not common in Germany.]

I was overcome with the strangest of feelings. ''This doesn't feel like it's my place''.
It felt as if the vary soil in the ground was rejecting my body?
Strange feeling indeed. Since I had a wife, house and job there for the last three years!

Today I can lay down anywhere near the Gorge. And feel peace.
In Goldendale at it's east end. Or here in Troutdale. All the same feeling.

This is my ground!
And this is where they will bury me.

And it's full. Don't go to Idaho.;)

Yeah, and I hear it's about to get worse because of that new non-stop I-5A bypass going in between Sacramento and Boise. With all the new Trump fast-track highway funding coming in, Portland and Seattle are expected to become nearly ghost towns in a year or two.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top