JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made this wishbone for a drag car. 20200609_152144.jpg 20200609_152124.jpg

Nice man cave and art, rockstar..! :s0022:

Thanks man, but I must confess, I have tube amps here but no Marshall stacks. Truth be known, I gigged for years with 30 watts and that was plenty. The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.

Thanks man, but I must confess, I have tube amps here but no Marshall stacks. Truth be known, I gigged for years with 30 watts and that was plenty. The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.
I have a fender Squier and fool around with my US Clapton looking blk/white Strat I bought in 1986 from guitar Center. But I promise you nobody wants to see and especially hear me gig...

The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.
OMFG! You really had me going on that backline! Now that you mention it, I can see the monitor frame and the F11 and F12 keys! You're a funny guy, PTFE6string! :s0140:

30 watts is fine.
I remember, back when I was playing in bands, a lot of the guitar players I met lamented that they wished they would just roll with a Fender Vibro-Champ.
They all said it was more than enough, because they could use the amp as a monitor and just run it through the PA.
Made sense to me.

Dean

My wife has a third member joining her team in a small office. She asked me to build a cabinet for them to maximize space. I went to her office, measured the available space, the fridge, and the trash cans, scribbled out a sketch, and made this in the garage. It isn't perfect, but she's happy with it.

KIMG0403.JPG KIMG0402.JPG KIMG0404.JPG

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top