JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made this wishbone for a drag car. 20200609_152144.jpg 20200609_152124.jpg

Nice man cave and art, rockstar..! :s0022:

Thanks man, but I must confess, I have tube amps here but no Marshall stacks. Truth be known, I gigged for years with 30 watts and that was plenty. The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.

Thanks man, but I must confess, I have tube amps here but no Marshall stacks. Truth be known, I gigged for years with 30 watts and that was plenty. The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.
I have a fender Squier and fool around with my US Clapton looking blk/white Strat I bought in 1986 from guitar Center. But I promise you nobody wants to see and especially hear me gig...

The backline you see there is on my laptop and Mr. lead guitar from the Three and a Half Inch Nails is standing on a cigar box on the keyboard.
OMFG! You really had me going on that backline! Now that you mention it, I can see the monitor frame and the F11 and F12 keys! You're a funny guy, PTFE6string! :s0140:

30 watts is fine.
I remember, back when I was playing in bands, a lot of the guitar players I met lamented that they wished they would just roll with a Fender Vibro-Champ.
They all said it was more than enough, because they could use the amp as a monitor and just run it through the PA.
Made sense to me.

Dean

My wife has a third member joining her team in a small office. She asked me to build a cabinet for them to maximize space. I went to her office, measured the available space, the fridge, and the trash cans, scribbled out a sketch, and made this in the garage. It isn't perfect, but she's happy with it.

KIMG0403.JPG KIMG0402.JPG KIMG0404.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads