JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, you got it right. There are several Navy hardhat divers out there that are female, but I isn't one of them. Nor do I use 'Preferred pronouns' outside of "your excellancy", "my lord and master", or "yes Boss" !!!

Oh, I forgot " Oh Exalted One". I answer to that too.

Oh, you got it right. There are several Navy hardhat divers out there that are female, but I isn't one of them. Nor do I use 'Preferred pronouns' outside of "your excellancy", "my lord and master", or "yes Boss" !!!

Oh, I forgot " Oh Exalted One". I use that too.
I'm gonna assume (again) and posit that the "Yes, Boss" is when you address/answer your wife... :eek:

:D

Last Edited:
Ah, the escalation of Manship, your you're not allowed to come over, unless you bring beer!
I felt compelled... :rolleyes:

Grammar Police.01.JPG

So, on an entirely different tangent;

I found a guy who'll sell me his Colt SP1 upper receiver so I can correct my XM177 and also start on a Colt 723, the early M4 carried by Delta during Operation Gothic Serpent.
All my AR's are military clones, I'm not into hollywood guns.

Last Edited:

I found a guy who'll sell me his Colt SP1 upper receiver so I can correct my XM177 and also start on a Colt 723, the early M4 carried by Delta during Operation Gothic Serpent.
All my ARs are pretty much, "what weird oddball gun can I make? Can I get a lefthand pistol in 50 Beowulf? Can I make one that XXXXXXXX?"And then I make it as long as it is legal. Let's say my ARs are what I like. They are unrepentant abominations.

Before somebody thinks I hang a ton of crap off mine. They typically have a place to put a bipod, an optic and a vertical foregrip where legal.

I assembled a 6.5 Grendel 12" barreled C7A1 fixed carry handle.AR firearm, @Velzey did the FSB install with a virgin Daniel Defense FSB and some other work... it shoots pretty good. Just gotta form 1 it (currently has a cheek riser/buffer tube cover) so that it can get a proper CAR-15 stock for that 1990s shorty CAR setup

Wombat, I like your description, "unrepentant abominations" that's great! Also as such, you would have loved my ad hoc customization of one of my sons first Ar. He already had all the (comparitively normal) add-ons and bling on his gun, so while he wasn't looking, I added a set of tricycle handle bars, tassles, a bell, and curb feelers!!

Wombat, I like your description, "unrepentant abominations" that's great! Also as such, you would have loved my ad hoc customization of one of my sons first Ar. He already had all the (comparitively normal) add-ons and bling on his gun, so while he wasn't looking, I added a set of tricycle handle bars, tassles, a bell, and curb feelers!!
I approve.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews