JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a pattern here ...... No Glocks . :)
Here ya go amigo!

IMG_0466.jpeg

I needed a pony so, somehow this Colt made it home with me today.😁 No idiot scratch either!

View attachment 1832399
View attachment 1832402
View attachment 1832404
COLT GOVERNMENT SERIES 70 .45 ACP 7RD X1 5" NATIONAL MATCH BLUE/ROSEWOOD GRIPS O1911C
UPC: 098289112187
Model: Government Model
SKU: O1911C

When you think of a 1911, you think of Colt. A tribute to the revered Commercial Government Model pistols of the past, the 1911 Classic features the Series 70 firing system and roll marks, national match barrel, staked on front sights, and spurred hammer. Chambered in .45 ACP and blued, this firearm is a pure and simple 1911, designed for you to make it your own.

I had to go look this up . :) NICE . :)

She was a bit dirty on the inside but, cleaned up rather nicely. Doesn't appear to have been fired much and the seller didn't bother to clean after shooting. Frustrates me but again, was only a bit dirty.

thumbnail_20240227_134111.jpg

Meh, I get a new gun and I won't clean or lube her to see how she performs dry.
I get that and if it were a Glock, I'd probably not worry to much about it. To many years in service and a few 1911's under my belt, I just feel better tearing 'em down and getting it to my satisfaction. Range day will tell a lot though.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top