JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Upgraded a bit..

updated.jpg

Ed Brown Special Forces. Probably never would have spent the money for a handgun of this grade, but I traded into it.
Haven't shot it yet...

Ed Brown 2.jpg

I have the "Poor Man's Kobra", the Dan Wesson CBOB. If it shoots better than that, I will be tickled, uhhh, pOOpless!
i have found that the differences in shooting between the dan wessons and the ed browns and nighthawks are up to the shooter.

I have the "Poor Man's Kobra", the Dan Wesson CBOB. If it shoots better than that, I will be tickled, uhhh, pOOpless!
Both are sweet pieces for sure. In my experience, Ed Browns are the most consistant of the semi-customs. Not a huge gap between them and the Dan Wessons, but having shot the CBOB I am sure you will appreciate the little things that set your Brown apart. To me, those little differences add up to a lot of joy. Congrats on the sweet new gun!

Haven't really gotten to try it out with a magazine yet. Gun was sold without any.

View attachment 1796874
Good luck. 10 round 2011 magazines are hard to find. Springfield doesn't make any and the ones from STI are $90/mag or thereabouts

Good luck. 10 round 2011 magazines are hard to find. Springfield doesn't make any and the ones from STI are $90/mag or thereabouts

Yeah, I was wondering about that. A 1911 with no mag is a terrible single shot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top