JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the officer had stopped the drive by with force, BLM would have rioted and ruined her life.

Without the backing of the local GOV and its Citizens there is no reason to risk your life and livelihood stopping crime.

Let's not forget that the Pdx voters are to blame for they voted to elect officials to run the City. Voting has consequences. Sounds familiar? I am guessing that their voting decisions are symptomatic of how they manage their disordered lives as well. Just a guess.

And, with the SCOTUS ruling that there is No Duty to protect for LEO, kiss your safety good by! Once again, Gov. has failed the people, sworn to serve and protect doesn't mean what we all thought it meant!

Just guessing that the rise in crime, etc. is the intent of the local leaders because tit fits their political agenda. Obvious, wanton disregard for the welfare of people; and this is a mark of what kind of personality style? Maybe we have seen these types of people throughout history? No master plan to transport these crime-social problems to other major cities?

Just guessing that the rise in crime, etc. is the intent of the local leaders because tit fits their political agenda. Obvious, wanton disregard for the welfare of people; and this is a mark of what kind of personality style? Maybe we have seen these types of people throughout history? No master plan to transport these crime-social problems to other major cities?
I don't think they're smart enough to figure out the correlation.

Mmm…. in that scenario it's a bit more like the process of natural selection.

Expedited capital punishment would be more like a targeted victim of a crime deciding to not be a victim and taking care of "bidness".
Approves:

1629829379965.jpeg

I've been thinking a lot about a prediction I read from someone. Paraphrased:

"They will continue to do everything in their power to make poverty and homelessness worse, and to promote crime and lawlessness which will inevitably lead to violence. Then when that violence invariably happens they will use it as 'evidence' to say they need to go after guns."
Bingo!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads