JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ukraine could ship traffic cones back in the empty containers arms come in. Some might make it to PDX for the sensible plan of using traffic devices to reduce drive by shootings from gangs. Gangs which PDX politicians say don't exist anyways.

No gang unit = no gang data = no gangs. Pretty sensible really, and common sense as well...

c443e06a-6eb5-4805-bcdb-7b5a9457d401_1920x1080.jpg

I still think we should give the gang bangers marksmanship training, then they'd have less collateral and off each other at a faster rate. Therefore, fewer gang bangers. Supply and demand.

Such a loaded and dissentious "Story" it's not Ukraini are worried about the U.S. gun violence, it's ONE family whose member was a victim of a shooting!
These arseholes are just making this sh!t up as they go, hoping to tug more heartstrings as we move closer to Nov. and #114, the most anti gun legislation in the nation! This is nothing but an agenda driven "hit piece" following the anti gun agenda, nothing more!

The average Ukraini isn't even aware of Orygun, they would only hear of something if it made international news, and god help us if that happens! No, the Ukraini have their own problems to deal with, and outside this one family, they simply look at it as dispassionately as we see their world and it's happenings!

Thanks for this post. I'm still laughing. Notice that Mr. Jack Bennet lives in Sun River. Sun River is really nice. I wish that I were so lucky.

Mr. Bennet says: Ms. Guzenko's relatives in an active war zone are concerned about her safety on the streets of an American city in broad daylight! Could anything else be said to make it clearer how insane U.S. gun culture is?

Dear Mr. Bennet: If it's that bad, I know a place she can move back to. Need I say more?

I followed the link to the original story. A snippet:

"Trees, apartment buildings and a parking lot surround the area where Guzenko came under fire. Cars pass, and pedestrians cross the street. Guzenko avoids the place. "I was never worried about guns," she said."

Earth to Ms. Guzenko: Guns are not the problem. Criminals are the problem.

I don't think that they are worried… story is probably completely wrong with what was stated… more than likely it was the person here trying to tell family members back in Ukraine that they would be safer here because gangs shoot worse than the Russians.

Russians lob "mass destruction" missiles randomly at Ukrainian cities. Portland gang members just use 9MM and .40 S&W, which will, respectively, "blow out your lungs" or give you a "Portland Nose Job."

Thanks for this post. I'm still laughing. Notice that Mr. Jack Bennet lives in Sun River. Sun River is really nice. I wish that I were so lucky.

Mr. Bennet says: Ms. Guzenko's relatives in an active war zone are concerned about her safety on the streets of an American city in broad daylight! Could anything else be said to make it clearer how insane U.S. gun culture is?

Dear Mr. Bennet: If it's that bad, I know a place she can move back to. Need I say more?

I followed the link to the original story. A snippet:

"Trees, apartment buildings and a parking lot surround the area where Guzenko came under fire. Cars pass, and pedestrians cross the street. Guzenko avoids the place. "I was never worried about guns," she said."

Earth to Ms. Guzenko: Guns are not the problem. Criminals are the problem.
Since Ukraine is taking a portion of all those "free" weapons that they're getting from the West and selling them on the world back market, tell them to ship some here…. otherwise, he should STFU.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top