JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The readers opinion piece ends with "gun culture is to blame for gang shootings". I don't think the lefties will ever wake up.

Moral of the story: stay away from Portland if you can. It is filled with antifa and other antisocial trash that seem to be friends with the DA. If you get accosted in any way you have to defend yourself. Then the DA will charge you for bs crimes.

At this point I don't even expect legitimate journalism I only expect twisted manipulated media and when I find something that intrigues me I do research on it until I find I have enough information on it to make up my own mind.

It's funny how using one simple "s" can change an isolated incident into a nationwide issue of pandemic proportions.

I guess reporting factual information doesn't typically generate many revenue clicks though, does it.

The readers opinion piece ends with "gun culture is to blame for gang shootings". I don't think the lefties will ever wake up.

I don't know if "wake up" would be the term I would use. If I had to try and describe the source of their misguidedness it would be that because their heads are so deeply implanted into their anuses that their viewpoints can't help but be anything other than crap.

Portland wasn't this dangerous 30 years ago, what changed?

A huge increase in Diversity! That is what happened to Portland.
People with crappy cultures and crappy characters produce crappy problems. It's possible to have diversity without danger - it requires people without crappy character and crappy culture though.

A chipper shredder solution would fix problems immediately and also provide deterrence for future problems. Ironically - targeted violence against people who are causing violent crime, would fix the problem.

People with crappy cultures and crappy characters produce crappy problems. It's possible to have diversity without danger - it requires people without crappy character and crappy culture though.

A chipper shredder solution would fix problems immediately and also provide deterrence for future problems. Ironically - targeted violence against people who are causing violent crime, would fix the problem.
The change in Portland came from Californicators..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top