JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Portland is a lost cause. The city council even banned the use of facial recognition by the police and private businesses. This was to prevent the rioters, gang bangers and other criminals from being identified and arrested for crimes committed. Heck even if they were arrested, the prosecutor refuses to charge them.

Remember this POS ANTIFA member who go run over by out of state gang members?

His ANTIFA buddies shot at the car which crashed. Not sure if the gang members returned fire.

The story below is typical of what happens, but only makes the news when someone is killed

His ANTIFA buddies shot at the car which crashed. Not sure if the gang members returned fire.

The story below is typical of what happens, but only makes the news when someone is killed

out of state gang members ? says who ? And what gang ?

Probably. Likely a bunch of folks coming in due to their thinking hard drugs are legal.

Plus no way to know, given that IIRC, PDX disbanded the gang unit. So no way to track who's who & what's what. Kinda like the Politicians want it that way...
Unfortunately, for all intents and purposes, they are legal. Statewide, now. Anything less than 5 (I believe) grams is considered personal use, and just gets taken, maybe you get a $100 ticket, dependent on the officer.

I've been thinking a lot about a prediction I read from someone. Paraphrased:

"They will continue to do everything in their power to make poverty and homelessness worse, and to promote crime and lawlessness which will inevitably lead to violence. Then when that violence invariably happens they will use it as 'evidence' to say they need to go after guns."
That has been my prediction since Bill Clinton. Just sayin.

Seattle is seeing the same thing. Crap all over Cops, and coddle the scum, then stand there in shock as shooting skyrocket. It's nice when the trash take each other out but, sadly some times they hit the wrong people.
They should take those caught doing drive by's out to the artillery range here, arm them and let them go at it last man standing style.
Or use them as targets.

I was buying some estate stuff from a woman who's husband died in NW Portland. Looked like a nice older neighborhood so I wondered why she had bars on doors and windows.

So I had a pile of war movies to load into the rig and she said I better move everything at one time or the neighbors will steal anything you leave in the car.

Took the movies out first but left my keys on the kitchen table so I set the movies between her fence and my car. Run in to get the keys and when I come out there was a woman bending over to steal my movies.

Brazen thief that just walked off to her house next door. I couldn't live in a town like that and won't.

Husband was an FFL so I can only imagine how paranoid he was living with thieves all around him. :s0093:
Wow. Portland really is the new Detroit.

Portland is a lost cause. The city council even banned the use of facial recognition by the police and private businesses. This was to prevent the rioters, gang bangers and other criminals from being identified and arrested for crimes committed. Heck even if they were arrested, the prosecutor refuses to charge them.
Irony: The people tasked with adjudicating criminals are themselves a criminal conspiracy.

I DO remember that one. Always brings a little smile to my face.

Why would it matter to you, or anyone?
a) why do you care whether I care ? But since you took the time to ask, because I'm curious.
b) In a case that hasn't been resolved, nowhere in the article did I see a description of this "out of state gang". And nothing of substance in the original thread, so, out of state drug runners, mexican cartel, three percenters - "out of state gang" is meaningless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top