JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I saw that too. It's good to see our kids not being completely brainwashed.
Oh yes they are being completely brain washed, what you see with pro 2nd kids ....are children that can critical think for them selves due to their parents guidance and reject the retardation that has become the the liberal democrats.
the rest of the lazy parents bought them Iphones Xbox's and videos while they consider them teaching or babysitting aids while the kids were being indoctrinated with our education tax dollars

left coast gun owners may not give that much care about the second amendment which is becoming blatantly obvious, but your kids are becoming fools just like....... well yall keep voting democrat :rolleyes:

I wonder if we will be treated to the sight of various militias and armed gangs of one sort or another battling it out in the streets until State militias or Federal forces can come in to enforce and maintain some semblance of authority and order... Stuff we've seen on the news so often in other countries.... UN :eek:Peacekeepers, anyone?

I wonder if we will be treated to the sight of various militias and armed gangs of one sort or another battling it out in the streets until State militias or Federal forces can come in to enforce and maintain some semblance of authority and order... Stuff we've seen on the news so often in other countries.... UN :eek:Peacekeepers, anyone?

Under Oreguns current administration I'm sure that militia will not be welcome

There should be no reason that UN troops should set foot on American soil. :mad:
The minute U.N. troops hit the ground on US SOIL it's on then there is no doubt when that happens YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANYMORE JUST PUT ON YOUR PLATE CARRIER AND TAKE TO THE STREETS LOL

They just want to take you to a safe space lol
Lol I'm in a safe place now HEHEE my guns are with in reach lol MVIMG_20180426_200117.jpg

Don't worry about that as soon as the other countries see that we have passed laws to disarm people they will move in just look at California it's practically north Mexico

I found this for Washington state but a firearms can be kept in one's own home or a business:

RCW 43.06.220: State of emergency—Powers of governor pursuant to proclamation.

I am assuming a if a major earth quake the state will taking federal government funds so the act of 2006 will hopefully be good.

Note that the Fed Law said............

"firearm the possession of which is not prohibited under Federal, State, or local law, other than for forfeiture in compliance with Federal law or as evidence in a criminal investigation;"

So....State or local Gov. passes a LAW. And thus, in Portland, OR (or any other resident where LEFT WING politicians can pass a law) the results will be, the citizen/resident is, "up the creek w/o a paddle."

The only protection is.........for YOU to vote for someone who understands...........

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
In San Diego they have a park called LA RAZA PARK .THE RACE PARK .LOL AND ON MAY DAY I SEE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE MARCHING .
CHANTING REVOLUTION
lol KINDA sounds like a take over to me .any body who does not know about this look up LA RAZA MOVEMENT

Well if they do it in there own country they will be killed WHY OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN'T HAVE A GUN IN MEXICO WITH OUT STICT GUN CONTROL OR REGISTRATION.
MMMMMM WONDER

Well if they do it in there own country they will be killed WHY OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN'T HAVE A GUN IN MEXICO WITH OUT STICT GUN CONTROL OR REGISTRATION.
MMMMMM WONDER
Mexico has more gun violence than the US but I don't see that on the local news.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top