JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brilliant. I also know, and this isn't more Gunderson railroad car concentration camp conspiracy, that when the big one hits there is a plan to pretty much seal up all entrances and exits to the metro area in order to restrict travel by civilians. So basically what you'll have during a time of crisis a few million defenseless citizens at the mercy of criminals hell bent on survival. Sounds like the ultimate progressive Utopia to me.

05F1C1FF-3B02-4C42-9685-26103C14CE88.jpeg

Portland Gears Up To Disarm Right Before the Big One,

Today Portland announced that it is preparing centers for its citizens to gather in case the Big One Hits. Geologist ( depending which one you ask ) state we are do right now for a huge quake.

Portland is also gearing up to make firearms illegal in Portland next year. Some may think its simply to change laws on the books, no according to a family member who is connected with a member of the city counsel the goal is to ban all firearms in the city limits including CC.

So time to vote is now people Brown could sign this if it makes it thru and we would have west Chicago in the Northwest. (I am sure the NRA and OFF will get around to telling every one when its time. )

This how screwed up liberal politics are disarm people just in time to be victims in a disaster.

Well Done Portland, well done. ( sarcasm alert )

The libtards learned nothing from Katrina or Harvey...... YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!

The libtards learned nothing from Katrina or Harvey...... YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!

They are learning to be fearful should something break down society, of course they don't want you to have guns when they are making the decisions of who eats and who doesn't in a disaster. They will be picking who lives and who dies and an armed population may not like the government's choices.:D

Portland Gears Up To Disarm Right Before the Big One,

Today Portland announced that it is preparing centers for its citizens to gather in case the Big One Hits. Geologist ( depending which one you ask ) state we are do right now for a huge quake.

Portland is also gearing up to make firearms illegal in Portland next year. Some may think its simply to change laws on the books, no according to a family member who is connected with a member of the city counsel the goal is to ban all firearms in the city limits including CC.

So time to vote is now people Brown could sign this if it makes it thru and we would have west Chicago in the Northwest. (I am sure the NRA and OFF will get around to telling every one when its time. )

This how screwed up liberal politics are disarm people just in time to be victims in a disaster.

Well Done Portland, well done. ( sarcasm alert )
Liberalism IS a mental disorder

It fixed Chicago, I have a summer home there, or as we call it a Summer Bunker ;)

We lived in downtown Chicago for more than a yearr. Crime wasn't that bad in downtown Chicago when we lived there back in 2004/2005 time frame. We did not have car and road the "L" trains and buses. We knew at night that some areas were not safe so we did not go there at night. South side of Chicago was a different story all together. Blue "L" train for O'Hare airport and the orange "L" train for Chicago Midway airport. We still own a home in Washington state so we flew back ever 4-6 weeks. Depending on what airline was the cheaper airline we flew on United most of the time but sometimes we would fly Southwest and they used Chicago Midway airport. The United flights left Seatac after 11:00PM on Sunday and we would arrive at O'Hare at 4:00AM-4:30AM CT and ride the blue line and went to work. I got to see why these flights are called "red eye" flights.

We lived in downtown Chicago for more than a yearr. Crime wasn't that bad in downtown Chicago when we lived there back in 2004/2005 time frame. We did not have car and road the "L" trains and buses. We knew at night that some areas were not safe so we did not go there at night. South side of Chicago was a different story all together. Blue "L" train for O'Hare airport and the orange "L" train for Chicago Midway airport. We still own a home in Washington state so we flew back ever 4-6 weeks. Depending on what airline was the cheaper airline we flew on United most of the time but sometimes we would fly Southwest and they used Chicago Midway airport. The United flights left Seatac after 11:00PM on Sunday and we would arrive at O'Hare at 4:00AM-4:30AM CT and ride the blue line and went to work. I got to see why these flights are called "red eye" flights.

Funny how places are now, I used to live in Benicia / Vallejo area and there were hot spots and Benicia was the cool little town where the SF bay hit the Sacramento River. Now most of those places as Sheet holes and you cant carry there legally. Seem most places I used to live are now rat , drug infested holes.
I'm from California and was raised there back then we had more rights, way more then Oregon has now.
Oregon is like how Komifornia was in the late 80's Early 90's. Seem we are just years away from full assimilation:mad::mad::mad:. I like this state don't want to move..o_O again

Not that the Constitution, the law, or even common sense matters to these people, but there was a law passed in the wake of Hurricane Katrina that was crafted to prevent confiscation: Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006

I found this for Washington state but a firearms can be kept in one's own home or a business:

RCW 43.06.220: State of emergency—Powers of governor pursuant to proclamation.

I am assuming a if a major earth quake the state will taking federal government funds so the act of 2006 will hopefully be good.

Funny how places are now, I used to live in Benicia / Vallejo area and there were hot spots and Benicia was the cool little town where the SF bay hit the Sacramento River. Now most of those places as Sheet holes and you cant carry there legally. Seem most places I used to live are now rat , drug infested holes.
I'm from California and was raised there back then we had more rights, way more then Oregon has now.
Oregon is like how Komifornia was in the late 80's Early 90's. Seem we are just years away from full assimilation:mad::mad::mad:. I like this state don't want to move..o_O again

What transpires is the Progressive's have infiltrated to gain control over all coastal states, they prevail over the East Coast and have now taken vast control over Oregon/Washington. They eventually will migrate inward as do locust's, kill off the area and move on... Politicians are Parasitical in nature... They take everything and return nothing...

I've been going through the OT and the people have been clamoring for a King, and the question posed is, why do you need a king when The Lord is your King? But they wanted a king, and God gave them King(s)....then they got what they wanted...rulers who claimed a higher moral authority over their lives and property. Seems we never learn the lesson as humans. Now we have the dipwads in that video (I've heard all of it before) pontificating to the masses as if "they" have some sort of innate superiority over the lives of Americans...as if they have a higher moral authority over our lives and property....something God's word warns us about and our founding fathers warned us about.

Once any man or woman sets their mind straight and makes real the fact that NO human has a higher moral authority over another human, the mind becomes much more effective in the day to day thinking process, however, we have been taught that others should rule over us, and the untrustworthy government should decide for us.

The problem isn't going to be guns after the big one, it's fuel. All of the fuel storage in NW Portland are setting on dredged sand.
All of those tanks will sink into the river when the sand liquefies. Oregon's Seismic Achilles Heel
I saw a documentary on that and the conclusion was that if the big one hit, those tanks would destruct and burn. They also said there were approximately 1200 buildings in the PDX metro area that would collapse, and it was expected the area would be uninhabitable, and a mass population would be moved to the Redmond area.

If the big one hits all the libbies will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They'd be lucky to save their asses let alone go out and actually confiscate anything.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads