JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leave it to potland to worry about something that may never happen while its being overrun by homeless , gangbangers and drug attics right now:rolleyes: Glad I live in WA:confused:

Leave it to potland to worry about something that may never happen while its being overrun by homeless , gangbangers and drug attics right now:rolleyes: Glad I live in WA:confused:

Ive never seen p town this bad but it does possess a sorted past.So they have the streets full of crime and think legitimate well meaning people are the ones that need to be disarmed ? Brilliant

Let's see now, Portland has a homeless problem they can't handle and has become a sanctuary city to welcome every criminal alien that wants to come there. The city spends millions on riots by Antifa and can't control them and now they want to dissarm the honest people. Who voted for these folks?:s0142:

Glad I moved out to Happy Valley. Clackamas county seems to be gun friendly so far. Portland and Multnomah county get NO money from me ever again. If I cannot CC there, then I have no reason to go there. I'll take my consumer dollars elsewhere.

So time to vote is now people Brown could sign this if it makes it thru and we would have west Chicago in the Northwest.

Illinois and Chicago are not CC prohibitive; they may have stronger CC laws than some states, but are not the worst.

As for Oregon, it's almost as bad as California; as they really don't allow non-residents to have a permit to CC, except for those falling within specific parameters. But, there are Sheriffs that have been approving out of state permits, outside those parameters. You can open carry in Oregon though. Sure wish we get National Reciprocity with the same laws throughout the nation.

I can see a divorce in my future-if the wife says "I want to live in downtown Portland", cuz homey ain't getting any closer to Portland than I am right now.....
Wonder if that would be Portland proper or the outlying areas such as NE Portland (the airport)
Mutnomah County is fixing to do something just as stupid!
There is a County-wide petition in the works to would cancel all the Multnomah County commissioners anti-gun BS! It would negate any and all Multnomah County laws putting us back to full 2nd amendment rights. It will need only 15K of valid signatures to get on the County-wide ballot. We the people can vote a change in our current snowflake laws back to FULL and unrestricted 2nd amendment rights County wide! This needs to happen before they get more stupid adding even more draconian laws on the books! It's time for ALL pro-gun owners and supporters to STAND UP AND BE COUNTED! This push needs record turnout & support! Google it or tag me for more info, especially if you want to gather signatures!
(I may clarify more on this in next few days.)

Last Edited:
The big one, how big will it be? Let's say it's big enough to collapse every bridge and bring every damn down in Oregon. Portland folks will be in a hurt. 6 old dams on our major river to the south and two might go up the Columbia. You won't drive out but you could stay dry in the Portland hills if you can get there. I am thinking if a truly big one hits that most of Portland will wash out to the sea.o_O

Glad I moved out to Happy Valley. Clackamas county seems to be gun friendly so far. Portland and Multnomah county get NO money from me ever again. If I cannot CC there, then I have no reason to go there. I'll take my consumer dollars elsewhere.
I have been doing that for at least five years, so they will feel no pain from me. The only place I get close to is the VA Hospital.

I do not think this is a serious proposal, just a trial balloon for now.

I predict.....that it will go down somewhat like this......

An emergency will be declared. A law (local ordinance, whatever) will be passed.

LEOs are thought to "follow the law" (of course illegal laws don't have to be followed). But.....law is law......until and unless a COURT rules otherwise.

So, given that Portland is Portland.....I don't expect that the Chief of Police will defy the Mayor (or City Council). Not to mention, how long it could be/will be before a COURT could convene and hear a case in an "emergency situation".

The military will be ordered to go along with the local civilian authorities (aka: LEOs). The LEOs will be going on their "collection rounds". The military won't/don't have to say anything. Call it: back up (intimidation, show of force measure, whatever).

LEO Orders: "Use reasonable and necessary force, to Enforce the LAW."*
Military Orders: "Shoot, only if shot upon."

Remember......
Even right here on this forum, we have those (including those on the police force) that believe that the Constitution is subject to "reasonable restrictions". Rrrrright.......reasonable as defined by the Mayor (or City Council) of Portland, OR.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS.....sorry in advance.......to the LEOs (or Military) who will say it won't/can't happen. Or that they will defy the LAW (read as: Mayor or City Council).

*Something to think about. Note that: Lon HORIUCHI, nor his superiors, were held criminally accountable. Not to mention, how this all started. Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
The FBI's Revised Rules of Engagement, Assumed in Force at Ruby Ridge:

1. If any adult male is observed with a weapon prior to the announcement, deadly force can and should be employed, if the shot can be taken without endangering any children.
2. If any adult in the compound is observed with a weapon after the surrender announcement is made, and is not attempting to surrender, deadly force can and should be employed to neutralize the individual.
3. If compromised by any animal, particularly the dogs, that animal should be eliminated.
4. Any subjects other than Randall Weaver, Vicki Weaver, Kevin Harris, presenting threats of death or grievous bodily harm, the FBI rules of deadly force are in effect. Deadly force can be utilized to prevent the death or grievous bodily injury to oneself or that of another.

Taken From: The FBI's Revised Rules of Engagement Assumed in Force at Ruby Ridge

Portland Gears Up To Disarm Right Before the Big One,

Today Portland announced that it is preparing centers for its citizens to gather in case the Big One Hits. Geologist ( depending which one you ask ) state we are do right now for a huge quake.

Portland is also gearing up to make firearms illegal in Portland next year. Some may think its simply to change laws on the books, no according to a family member who is connected with a member of the city counsel the goal is to ban all firearms in the city limits including CC.

So time to vote is now people Brown could sign this if it makes it thru and we would have west Chicago in the Northwest. (I am sure the NRA and OFF will get around to telling every one when its time. )

This how screwed up liberal politics are disarm people just in time to be victims in a disaster.

Well Done Portland, well done. ( sarcasm alert )

Speaking of LA. My friend in Hawaii sent me this. It's about the writer's 1st hand experience of the L.A Riots.

I saw the terrified, defenseless people at the mercy of thugs. The cops? Gone. But those Korean groceries on the rooftops with their rifles – they were not defenseless.

I was unarmed at first, and I won't make that mistake again. I preparing for my first year of law school final exams when the trouble started. I was home in Pasadena when I saw the broadcast of the Reginald Denny atrocity – that's when a bunch of animals dragged a guy out of his truck and smashed his head in with a brick on television after the LAPD fled.

Read more: Why Science and Experience Command That You Buy an 'Assault Rifle'

Aloha, Mark

PS....I can remember calling them, "Rooftop Rabbits." Mind you, in a "good" way.
LA_Riots_Koreatown.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews