JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When there are tens of thousands of offenses on the books that can land **anyone in jail it is just a matter of time before he ends up there, acting like a tool or not.

** not really 'anyone', there are of course many people who are above morals or the law. Sock puppets, high level politicians, the extremely wealthy, etc. If that were not the case 90% of Congress would be in jail or on death row. War criminals, genocidal maniacs, and - no consequences.

Referring to your average Joe here. Zimmerman hasn't paid anyone off, nor is he wealthy or connected, so he is a sitting duck.

I would like to think that GZ is smarter than people are giving him credit for. I hope he just keeps his mouth shut, and tries to make a new start. But, I'm afraid he's a marked man.

...... George Zimmerman, acquitted two months ago in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin,

I think we need to remember that he was not acquitted of killing the lad. His death was never in dispute nor that GZ pulled the trigger.

The acquittal was for the reason for the killing: what was the charge?.... first degree murder or man slaughter or something along that line. That charge he was deemed not guilty of, but the killing was not disputed.

People seem to think the acquittal said he did not kill him. The acquittal was for the reason of the killing.
It leaves the killing as self defense and therefore not punishable.

(Personally, I'm not sure whether it was self defense or not. Too many conflicting facts come out and were suppressed in the trial.)

Can Hannity or someone please offer George Zimmerman a full scholarship to a conservative college far away from Florida where he can chill out for a few years? Then maybe go on to law school or something.

I mean if Rachel "Dee Dee" Jeantel can accept a full college scholarship from radio host Tom Joyner for lying on the stand while wearing a hair hat, why can't we help our guy get back on his feet?

I believe this is what happens when you and yours are under constant scrutiny for protecting yourself and not dying on the street. That can be very stressful and obviously cause domestic problems. If folks fight with their loved ones over a stressful job, why not over the persecution from the entire black community and a few whites that have no understanding of individual freedoms and rights?

If he never wants to be mentioned by MSM or Obama again, he should change his name to Ben Ghazi.

I mean if Rachel "Dee Dee" Jeantel can accept a full college scholarship from radio host Tom Joyner for lying on the stand while wearing a hair hat, why can't we help our guy get back on his feet?

LOL

Dee Dee was the best thing that has ever happened to George. I still can't believe the state was stupid enough to put her on the stand. The racial slur was court room comedy gold. Actually, wasn't it 3 ? She dropped the N word as well.

Good old Dee Dee.

:s0114:

Why are we calling Jeantel "Dee Dee"? I would just call her "the fat nasty 3rd generation welfare trash that lied to protect an attempted murderer and force an American exercising American rights into a false imprisonment". Too long?

Seriously, what's with "Dee Dee"? Is she one of The Ramones?

Just because I like when things "can't get any weirder", yet they do, I would LOVE to see Zim and Trayvon' mother run off together and start a reality TV show. The only thing that could make it better would be if he ran off with Trayvon' dad.

Speaking of Trayvon' dad, when you train the boy from birth to follow into the same gangs you were in, your son may end up dead in the street. I just wish more folks would get into the Martin's past as they tried(and found NOTHING.) in Zim' past. I wonder how many white people got some of Tracey Martin' "***-whoop"(to quote "Dee Dee") back when he was gang bangin' and blaming Whitey for his problems?

The government is not done with Zimmerman. He will be set up and framed just like O.J.

Not saying O.J. wasn't a killer, but the whole Las Vegas 'get my things back while someone else has a gun' was all a setup for payback on the NG verdict of '95.

They will find a way to frame Zimmerman also. Just wait.

While I very much agree that you are correct, it is obvious that one of these people was overwhelmingly guilty an one overwhelmingly innocent.

If someone damn near decapitated my daughter or sister, then in court pretended the glove didn't fit(and more disgustingly, wasn't FORCED to put the glove on his damn hand.), I would take care of the problem myself.

You are right, the Vegas charges(more like the Vegas SENTENCE. He committed the crime, but life in prison for robbery?) were BS and I'm sure Zim will be screwed eventually.

I know nothing about either of them personally, but based on simply their "crimes", OJ will find himself burning in hell while Zim sings with angels.

Weigh this topic against the damage obummer is doing to the nation.
Which deserves to be in the news and front and center. Miley Sirus, George Zimmerman, Tanya Harding, OJ......... WTF
We have a nation being destroyed by a marxist POS.
:s0054:

Sorry folks, this just gets to me a bit. I know its news, but it is like every time I see something about Hanoi Jane, My BP skyrockets. Old dead news that takes folks time from the serious fight ahead of us.
As long as Obama and his minion czars occupy our Whitehouse he should be concentrated on and working to bring him to justice for the damage he has done to America.
There, said what I needed to, to reduce the bp.

Weigh this topic against the damage obummer is doing to the nation.
Which deserves to be in the news and front and center. Miley Sirus, George Zimmerman, Tanya Harding, OJ......... WTF
We have a nation being destroyed by a marxist POS.
:s0054:

Sorry folks, this just gets to me a bit. I know its news, but it is like every time I see something about Hanoi Jane, My BP skyrockets. Old dead news that takes folks time from the serious fight ahead of us.
As long as Obama and his minion czars occupy our Whitehouse he should be concentrated on and working to bring him to justice for the damage he has done to America.
There, said what I needed to, to reduce the bp.

So, you're more into the Kim/Kanye baby? Me too!

I couldn't help myself. You are correct. Since Hillary and the gang are simply going to steal the election anyway, while the GOP gives us a winner like McCain or Romney and we label our last chance(Ron Paul. Soon to be Rand Paul.) crazy, why wait until then to get the BP up? Watching people that could save us get pushed aside in favor of hopeless failures while completely unqualified trash steals the election was awesome in '08 and '12. I can't wait to do it all over again in '16.

I hate to say it because I do it too, but we are trying to right a ship that is on the bottom of the ocean already. My BP gets up like the next guy, but in the end all I can do is take care of my little patch of paradise.

Again, I hate to say it, but who's going to hold The King accountable? Eric Holder? Certainly it won't be "Republicans" like Graham, McCain or Boehner. MAYBE Paul and Cruz can get momentum behind them. Of course, the instant they do, expect a massive heart attack or plane crash. The establishment isn't going to stand for a few good Americans bubbleguming up their good thing.

P.S. Still love ya' baby, but my BP get's up as well and these "Republicans" sharing in the fleecing are just as bad(close, anyway.).

So, you're more into the Kim/Kanye baby? Me too!

I couldn't help myself. You are correct. Since Hillary and the gang are simply going to steal the election anyway, while the GOP gives us a winner like McCain or Romney and we label our last chance(Ron Paul. Soon to be Rand Paul.) crazy, why wait until then to get the BP up? Watching people that could save us get pushed aside in favor of hopeless failures while completely unqualified trash steals the election was awesome in '08 and '12. I can't wait to do it all over again in '16.

I hate to say it because I do it too, but we are trying to right a ship that is on the bottom of the ocean already. My BP gets up like the next guy, but in the end all I can do is take care of my little patch of paradise.

Again, I hate to say it, but who's going to hold The King accountable? Eric Holder? Certainly it won't be "Republicans" like Graham, McCain or Boehner. MAYBE Paul and Cruz can get momentum behind them. Of course, the instant they do, expect a massive heart attack or plane crash. The establishment isn't going to stand for a few good Americans bubbleguming up their good thing.

P.S. Still love ya' baby, but my BP get's up as well and these "Republicans" sharing in the fleecing are just as bad(close, anyway.).

Sometimes we just have to vent it.
:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews