JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, and here are the emails.

Zimmerman Lake Mary Emails

As far as I can tell these are legitimate emails.

If they're not, I'm sure at least one of you will speak up ;)

It's funny that you left out the part where the soon-to-be-ex-wife stated that the gun NEVER was there. But hey, why tell the whole story? That would make I obvious that the guy defended himself and the only person that got hurt was a thug that loved to play the "knockout game". Good riddance.

Why is it that you shake the truth off and look for links only showing part of the story? Oh yeah, it doesn't fit your racist storyline if you don't.

Everyone here knows this is BS. Are you Dee Dee, or just a race baiter that gets his rocks off watching injustices being done to Americans? Disgusting.

Jeezus unkle!

Chill!

I didn't mean to talk bad 'bout your lover.....

Now, can we be done with the insults, seeing as we've never met?

What I found interesting about these emails, is that it was a conversation that (most likely) wasn't supposed to be public.

Also, there was an opinion given by someone who actually met the guy.

Not like my opinion, or most others.

And yeah, I think the dude's bad news.

You know, kind of like the narc teachers pet, who would go out of their way to suck up to authority, to better wield power they themselves did not have.

It's a telling email exchange.

Did you read it?

Jeezus unkle!

Chill!

I didn't mean to talk bad 'bout your lover.....

Now, can we be done with the insults, seeing as we've never met?

What I found interesting about these emails, is that it was a conversation that (most likely) wasn't supposed to be public.

Also, there was an opinion given by someone who actually met the guy.

Not like my opinion, or most others.

And yeah, I think the dude's bad news.

You know, kind of like the narc teachers pet, who would go out of their way to suck up to authority, to better wield power they themselves did not have.

It's a telling email exchange.

Did you read it?

Where are the insults I apparently threw at you? Was it as insulting as implying that Zim is my homosexual lover? Funny how your rules of "being nice" don't apply to you.

What you are intentionally leaving out is that in your first post I quoted, the people discussing are implying that Zim must be stopped because he is a "Sandy Hook or Aurora waiting to happen", which means that he apparently should be stopped before he commits a crime(that's what he gets for defending himself?). That isn't how the American system works, but more in line with Russian or Nazi "preventative" measures.

In the second post, the email exchange covers a lot of stuff up until the part where the public finds out that the gun wasn't there, rendering the whole thing as a ffabrication, which is no more telling than any short story that I write. In other words, fiction can say anything.

So again, what's your point? Where are the insults? What have I said that is not true? You think "the dudes bad news"? WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK? The guy defended himself and his community, like we are supposed to. No one is required to call the cops to deal with their problems. We can in fact deal with the ourselves and when a thug is on top of you trying to murder you while commenting on how he will murder you, te best option isn't to hope for someone to save you, but to save yourself. I'd support Zim over anyone who thinks we are required to wait for police while we die any day.

So then, you just validated my post #45. Somehow post #45 garners no response because of something in a post you already responded to gives you an "out"?

Thanks for playing and showing your weak hand. Your inability to argue out of that proverbial paper bag doesn't mean the "Dee Dee" comment is so vile that you simply cannot respond.

You should at least struggle before handing me the win, Dee Dee. Imagine if Zim had given up so easily? He'd be a dead Mexican that no one ever heard of, instead of a "White-Hispanic", whose only crime was defending himself.

Zimmerman is a marked man. There are probably thousands of gang members who would beat the living hell out of him or even kill him if they had the chance. His picture has been all over the news and Internet, making him instantly recognizeable wherever he goes. He needs to get his divorce over with, pack up, and move to Northern Idaho. Its probably the only place in the country where he will be relatively safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads