JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm remodeling a house and almost every time I go to Home Depot, I leave pithed off. Yesterday, I needed some 20 amp receptacles for the kitchen and they were $7.55 each. Next came the plumbing aisle for 10' of 2" ABS for a mere $21 and change. Any plumbing items are outrageously expensive. I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.

I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.
I notice that too. Inflation at 8%, my shiny yellow BUTT! Things you only buy once, twice a year, or less, pick it up and twice the price as last time.
Go brandon, jump of a bridge!

That 8% is a stat. Like all stat's they can make them say anything they want them to say. Since they are desperately trying to protect Brandon they just lie. Last couple times I went to the grocery store I spent almost $200 and I had NEVER done that before. Filled up Wife's car this morning $100, $6.30 a gallon. Lets go Brandon. 🤬

I'm remodeling a house and almost every time I go to Home Depot, I leave pithed off. Yesterday, I needed some 20 amp receptacles for the kitchen and they were $7.55 each. Next came the plumbing aisle for 10' of 2" ABS for a mere $21 and change. Any plumbing items are outrageously expensive. I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.
Building supply prices are nuts right now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top