JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm remodeling a house and almost every time I go to Home Depot, I leave pithed off. Yesterday, I needed some 20 amp receptacles for the kitchen and they were $7.55 each. Next came the plumbing aisle for 10' of 2" ABS for a mere $21 and change. Any plumbing items are outrageously expensive. I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.

I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.
I notice that too. Inflation at 8%, my shiny yellow BUTT! Things you only buy once, twice a year, or less, pick it up and twice the price as last time.
Go brandon, jump of a bridge!

That 8% is a stat. Like all stat's they can make them say anything they want them to say. Since they are desperately trying to protect Brandon they just lie. Last couple times I went to the grocery store I spent almost $200 and I had NEVER done that before. Filled up Wife's car this morning $100, $6.30 a gallon. Lets go Brandon. 🤬

I'm remodeling a house and almost every time I go to Home Depot, I leave pithed off. Yesterday, I needed some 20 amp receptacles for the kitchen and they were $7.55 each. Next came the plumbing aisle for 10' of 2" ABS for a mere $21 and change. Any plumbing items are outrageously expensive. I swear some items have more than doubled since covid/biden! Inflation is a heck of a lot more than 8% in my world.
Building supply prices are nuts right now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top