JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recall that event in the news about a year ago where somebody spotted a holster in a parking lot, followed the armed citizen into Walmart, tackled him and started screaming for someone to call 911. The guy who was assaulted was minding his own business, threatened no one, and had his CHL. Personally, I don't need some vindictive Kate Brown fan, or a well-intentioned dimwit, to cause that sort of confusion and inconvenience in my life.

I recall that event in the news about a year ago where somebody spotted a holster in a parking lot, followed the armed citizen into Walmart, tackled him and started screaming for someone to call 911. The guy who was assaulted was minding his own business, threatened no one, and had his CHL. Personally, I don't need some vindictive Kate Brown fan, or a well-intentioned dimwit, to cause that sort of confusion and inconvenience in my life.
I remember a story of an off-duty cop getting it on with a one armed bandit in Vegas when he was made. Security kindly gave him permanent brain damage but he was comped with cashews for life or something so hey.

comped with cashews for life, thats funny.

Ive heard similar stories but my google fu isnt working right now. There was this guy open carrying in a store and if I recall right security waited until he was in line to pay before tackling him. (I think it was a video) anyways, what a bunch of idiots ....like who gets in line to pay if they wanted to rob a place.

comped with cashews for life, thats funny.

Ive heard similar stories but my google fu isnt working right now. There was this guy open carrying in a store and if I recall right security waited until he was in line to pay before tackling him. (I think it was a video) anyways, what a bunch of idiots ....like who gets in line to pay if they wanted to rob a place.
No kidding. This Vegas guy was about killed as he sat.. it was a pretty big news deal. Stupid all around.. careful of the crazies..

I agree, Sarge. In fact, I'd like to believe my presence on this earth annoys the hell out of the CSSS (Co-ed Special Snowflake Sorority).

My concern, though, is that (like the numerous so-called "witnesses" who testified under oath that they saw Michael Brown shot in the back), some vindictive libtard (or 2-3 of them in collusion) might accidentally spy a holster sometime and decide that a knuckle-dragging conservative (like me) must be "taught a lesson." I won't put something that spitefully frivolous beyond the shrill crybabies I see destroying other peoples' property, disrupting traffic and shrieking hatred into microphones at tantrum rallies because their candidate lost an election. "He threatened us!!!"

Maybe a little paranoid on my part, maybe a lot. I'm just saying that if no one ever knows I'm armed (even with 27 states of CHL in my wallet), the far less likely I am to need to explain ANYTHING to a cop, a lawyer or a judge.

MEH! My lawyer eats cops and DA's for breakfast!

I've never been made, but if I ever am I'd politely explain that I have a CHL to legally carry and I carry everywhere I go.

Got a problem with that, Snowflake? o_O

In 25 years of CHL carry in Washington and Oregon no one has ever come up to me to say anything about my gun hanging out halfway as it usually does. No attempt is made to conceal other than a shirt thrown over it if I'm not wearing a jacket which I seldom do. If they did the conversation would start polite and go downhill from there.

I have a CHL, and I don't give a rats rump if my pistol prints or shows! Brandishing is a very specific charge! It's intentional in nature!

I agree that this is how it SHOULD be, but in Washington;

Police ticket man who wore gun in store.Visible handgun alarmed someone, police say

On the above posts if some snowflake assaults me he will be sued until his butt falls off! That lawyer, mentioned above, also feeds on other lawyers and they're snowflakes too! :cool:

YES YES YES !! Have had one for several years ~ carry a G27 in tee shirts and shorts in summer and NEVER have been made :cool::cool::cool:
(tap tap tap) Mind if I borrow a piece of paper?

338058.png

Washington is communist. Im here from Idaho I dont have a enhanced permit for reciprocity . So I go down to get a permit to abide by WA law. I get a denial letter stating Im a convicted felon. I did have a charge in 1995 in Idaho . It was dismissed. I thought I was done . Think again. Records section says it was an order of dismissal not restoration of rights , but the document clearly says full restoration of rights as a US citizen . The stupid part of it is I have an Idaho CCW, had a Utah , Oregon and even a CPL from the very same County now denying me . On top of that I have 2 FFLs a suppessor a DHS secret clearance. So WTF is up with this state? I also carry everywhere , this place is a shooting gallery , and I dont want to be a target.
PC mentality from Seattle is much worse than the Portlandia PC-tardation.
Your problem is you are in Marysville. If you were in a town named something like Cocksure, there probably wouldn't be any problem.

I'm grateful for the many replies. Since I just started concealed carrying, I was concerned about the etiquette of printing or accidental flashing. I can work with MYOFB and IDGAF. When I've been in places where open carry was allowed, I did so without even thinking.

(tap tap tap) Mind if I borrow a piece of paper?

Funny you should mention that:). I'm kinda forgetful of phone #'s and E-mail addresses so I usually tuck a couple slips of paper in the holster for writing stuff down. However I use the pen in my pocket...
...because the pen you see on the side of the holster is actually a permanently attached empty shell, it holds a cleaning brush/clearing rod (and I think it helps with the "camo" too)

My wife was very impressed the first time my N-Frame CCW was exposed.
OP back...

You're very lucky. Unfortunately, it was my wife who made me. I've been concealed carrying for many years without her knowing. To say that she's anti-gun is a HUGE understatement. Speaking of which, I'd be happy to trade her for a S&W Shield or, well, even just a box of ammo to be honest.

But I grew up in NYC and the idea of being defenseless is way too real to me and definitely not acceptable.

Scott

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top