JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you fear you might be "seen", two words...

......Sneaky Pete.

(or, a custom equivalent.
This one fits a Bobcat plus 2 mags, I have another that fits a 380 Bersa plus 2 mags)
upload_2017-1-26_13-57-6.png

Last Edited:
I've never been made either, although I've spotted a few. And it usually results in a convo about guns and how he or I like to carry. I had a customer unhitching his 5th wheel and I made out his 1911 as his shirt lifted. I politely asked him which 1911 he carries. He smiled and covered it back up quickly. Turned into a 15 minute convo on gun rights and I referred him to NWFA! :)
Did you ask Joe (Link) for a bonus?

I was made once at Walmart. I was shopping with my wife and kids when an old lady asked me to get something for her off the top shelf. (I'm 6'3") I reached up to grab her the bread she wanted and she spotted my gun. She saw my beretta and soiled her depends I'm sure. She asked why I was carrying a gun, and I said the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, or you can wait till he runs out of ammo and hope he doesn't shoot you or your family. Needless to say I was met by police at the exit and she was there to point me out. The officers were cordial, never threatening and even explained to her that I was within the law. She started screaming and complaining. This a-hole old lady started cursing like a sailor. Haha. I even got accused of voting for trump!! Stupid lady... haha I wrote in Cruz.
My solution to the problem, maybe we need to ban motorized carts, and shelves that are higher than 4 feet high so that these assault snowflakes can reach the top shelves.
So much for helping an old lady.

I was made once at Walmart. I was shopping with my wife and kids when an old lady asked me to get something for her off the top shelf. (I'm 6'3") I reached up to grab her the bread she wanted and she spotted my gun. She saw my beretta and soiled her depends I'm sure. She asked why I was carrying a gun, and I said the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, or you can wait till he runs out of ammo and hope he doesn't shoot you or your family. Needless to say I was met by police at the exit and she was there to point me out. The officers were cordial, never threatening and even explained to her that I was within the law. She started screaming and complaining. This a-hole old lady started cursing like a sailor. Haha. I even got accused of voting for trump!! Stupid lady... haha I wrote in Cruz.
My solution to the problem, maybe we need to ban motorized carts, and shelves that are higher than 4 feet high so that these assault snowflakes can reach the top shelves.
One day I was at work and had my CCW with me but had removed it before going into the restroom. My boss saw me and asked me what that was and without batting an eyelash I told him "it was my kidney brace", he said oh and I left the restroom chuckling to myself. I later went and told him it was for my CCW.

Lol, "No bread for you, you old bat!".
Goddamn.. some people these days.

At 59, function trumps style for me any day. I wear shirts untucked over my holster, and usually a pullover sweatshirt over that. Sometimes a 380 in a pocket holster in my back pocket as well. Goodwill is my custom tailor, and every shirt I buy is based upon how well it conceals my full frame Smith. But really, I don't give a rats azz if they make me or not. I too subscribe to the mind your own fing business, but be assured I would be the first to step between you and trouble.

We were in a eating place the other day and looking around I knew there were at least 6 CCW in the place. Pretty safe place to be.

I did a video recording today for a very liberal group of people today who would have just sh*t if they knew this videographer had a full size S & W .40, with a spare mag under my nice dress pull over, and a pepper spray container in my front pocket.

what you want to do is always carry a full size Beretta in the hottest of summer days cause thats when all the thugs are out, save the tiny mouse guns for winter when you got lots of pocket and the thugs are staying home more....

Haha I carry a beretta vertec everywhere. I'm a big dude, so it's hard to spot unless I'm getting expensive 70 grain whole wheat gluten free organic cage free non-gmo safe space no-trigger-warning gender neutral cardboard bread for hippy libs off top shelves. I figure, open carry is legal... if I print or my shirt exposes my holster, whatever. I have a cpl. I'm still diggin my newest holster. I got a max-tuck hybrid holster from White Hat Holsters that is awesome. Can't even tell it's there. Thing is like a work of art. image.jpg

One thing I like about winter is un-tucked flannel shirts, jackets, heavy coats, etc. Much easier to carry. Hawaiian shirts are sort of flimsy, but work okay in the summer.

There are activities, though, where I either carry my piece in a small backpack or simply go un-armed (as much as that pains me), into courthouses, Federal facilities, airplanes, etc. I don't leave weapons "locked" in cars/trucks with glass windows.

In T-shirt weather when I absolutely must be armed, I'll overdress as needed to remain concealed regardless of how hot it might be outside.

Can't quibble here about terms like "brandishment, menacing, threatening," etc., because I'm not up on those specific laws.

But this is a town of special snowflakes... in a pussified country teeming with sniveling libtard college students who require "safe zones" to congregate where their eyes won't see the word "Trump" chalked on things. In such an twisted atmosphere, the mere knowledge that I'm packing could potentially traumatize one or more twerps enough to feel endangered and fabricate some imaginary hostile intent on my part. I won't play that game by their rules. My rule is they'll just never know I'm armed - ironically, as much for their safety as my own.

You simply can't imagine how little I give a spit about what snowflakes see or don't see!
First of all, I count on people being absolutely unobservent, dare I say stupid! Then, I'm wearing quality gear that doesn't readily show my weapons! Beyond that, I don't worry a lick! ;)

I've noticed that being old, one tends to be pretty invisible. Also not having nose rings, tattoos, etc seems to help. So I stick with long dark T-shirts in summer, not tucked in to my usual ordinary blue jeans. And I use my left hand to reach for stuff. And I don't worry any more. F* the snowflakes.

I keep waiting for someone to ask me why I carry a gun, so I can answer "Because a cop is too heavy." But I've never been asked that question.

I always CC in the AIWB mode and only once (that I know of) have I ever been "made". We looked at each other (She went from my eyes to where she saw the gun), I said "Good Morning"...she said nothing so I continued to shop at Home Depot. I do my best to wear long enough shirts that even while lifting my arms it's not exposed, that said, I'm not going to freak out, I'll play it off as no big deal (because it isn't a big deal) and go about my business.

If someone wants to cause a fuss, that's on them...IMO.
Should have said "Hey lady, my eyes are up HERE!" :)

I've noticed that being old, one tends to be pretty invisible. Also not having nose rings, tattoos, etc seems to help. So I stick with long dark T-shirts in summer, not tucked in to my usual ordinary blue jeans. And I use my left hand to reach for stuff. And I don't worry any more. F* the snowflakes.

I keep waiting for someone to ask me why I carry a gun, so I can answer "Because a cop is too heavy." But I've never been asked that question.
Lol, I remember what Epic Beard Man's T-shirt read down in Oakland. No one noticed until he became epic so that's a true story.

You simply can't imagine how little I give a spit about what snowflakes see or don't see!
First of all, I count on people being absolutely unobservent, dare I say stupid! Then, I'm wearing quality gear that doesn't readily show my weapons! Beyond that, I don't worry a lick! ;)

I agree, Sarge. In fact, I'd like to believe my presence on this earth annoys the hell out of the CSSS (Co-ed Special Snowflake Sorority).

My concern, though, is that (like the numerous so-called "witnesses" who testified under oath that they saw Michael Brown shot in the back), some vindictive libtard (or 2-3 of them in collusion) might accidentally spy a holster sometime and decide that a knuckle-dragging conservative (like me) must be "taught a lesson." I won't put something that spitefully frivolous beyond the shrill crybabies I see destroying other peoples' property, disrupting traffic and shrieking hatred into microphones at tantrum rallies because their candidate lost an election. "He threatened us!!!"

Maybe a little paranoid on my part, maybe a lot. I'm just saying that if no one ever knows I'm armed (even with 27 states of CHL in my wallet), the far less likely I am to need to explain ANYTHING to a cop, a lawyer or a judge.

Last Edited:
My concern, though, is that (like the numerous so-called "witnesses" who testified under oath that they saw Michael Brown shot in the back), some vindictive libtard (or 2-3 of them in collusion) might accidentally spy a holster sometime and decide that a knuckle-dragging conservative (like me) must be "taught a lesson." I won't put something that spitefully frivolous beyond the shrill crybabies I see destroying other peoples' property, disrupting traffic and shrieking hatred into microphones at tantrum rallies because their candidate lost an election. "He threatened us!!!"
its a very valid concern actually. One I suspect happened to the OP, if he would ever reply to his thread....

I was made. It turned out to be a big problem. That's a long story I won't bore you with now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top