JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am just finishing a 72 hour work week. I am exhausted.

When you are tired, you make mistakes just as when you are under stress, you group size will double.

This was a reminder to me, why I always handle firearms methodically and follow safety rules like religion.

I am just finishing a 72 hour work week. I am exhausted.

When you are tired, you make mistakes just as when you are under stress, you group size will double.

This was a reminder to me, why I always handle firearms methodically and follow safety rules like religion.

Its not an alternative for safety, but I sometimes like IWB holsters simply because I can remove them and put the whole thing in the safe if I want to without the gun coming out of the holster.

Oh man, no joke on your state seriously affecting group sizes. I remember hitting the range at the end of a pretty nasty illness, and my performance was awful. Ran out of energy in about 1/3rd the time as well

The opposite is true, too!

I just spent the afternoon shooting like a mofo. Calling my shots on moving plates and nailing assorted micro targets.

Last week, I was exhausted and the safest place on the range that day was wherever I thought I was pointing!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top