JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i gotta go with penguin on this one...was he a drug dealer? sure why not...an avid gun collector? ok, whatever...the thing is: there HAS TO BE MOTIVE!!!! they were after something particular, don't be r e t a r d e d...you really think those A-holes just picked a random address out of the white pages, grabbed their AR's and ski masks and said F-it, maybe we'll get something cool?!? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard...

i gotta go with penguin on this one...was he a drug dealer? sure why not...an avid gun collector? ok, whatever...the thing is: there HAS TO BE MOTIVE!!!! they were after something particular, don't be r e t a r d e d...you really think those A-holes just picked a random address out of the white pages, grabbed their AR's and ski masks and said F-it, maybe we'll get something cool?!? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard...

:s0155:

Just where did you supposedly get this "training" where you make judgment without considering motive or method? Reading Nancy Drew as a kid does not count. :)

I did consider both motive and method and more, I just didn't voice it is all. As far as the training goes, i'm the type that doesn't tell the wide world where and what I've trained in. Things stay a little safer that way, agreed? ;)

Y'all try to out smart each other and just end up sounding like a bunch of school girls calling each other stuppy butts.

Why can't there be any civil discussion on here?
Nobody learns anything from you,CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO READ WHAT A 9YO GIRL HAD TO SAY ABOUT GUNS

I did consider both motive and method and more, I just didn't voice it is all. As far as the training goes, i'm the type that doesn't tell the wide world where and what I've trained in. Things stay a little safer that way, agreed? ;)

Not sure of the logic here. How can keeping your training secret add any safety? Unless you wear a sign, no BG is going to know what you know until it is too late. I am a old bald guy with a slight limp. I am also a good shot and have been playing around with Tae Kwon Do since 1971. You can see the old bald limping part. You can see the other part if you screw with me.

I always thought this was a fairly accurate representation of shooting under stress. The reload really shows the adrenaline.

Yes..she did a good job of showing the shakes. I can remember taking forever, ( probably only about fifteen seconds), to get a reload into the shotgun I carried on the first boarding I was on that went sideways. Until you actually get that hormone tidal wave you will never understand the words people try to use to describe it. It took me nearly twenty years to think about those days without sweating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top