JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both are gone (that was quick!) :s0155:

ASP pepper spray. I have 2 of these. They are both made of machined aluminum. One rolled around in my wifes purse for years and shows its wear. The other (mine) sat in a drawer while I carried my glock :s0155:.

You can read about them here: <broken link removed>

You will need to order new pepper refills as the ones I have expired.

Here is what a NWFA member said about these things:
That these are really great things! I have carried one daily for nearly two decades, holding my big keyring and slipped inside my belt. It not only keeps the keys out of my pocket, but it is always ready for instant action as a kubotan weapon and a key-flail, plus the pepper spray. The machining is beautiful, and replacement cartridges are not expensive. When I got replacement cartridges I tested the old one---it gave four full one-second shots that reached an easy six feet, and would have been effective out to eight feet. I don't leave home without it.......................elsullo :s0155:
Let me know what you need and I will send it out!

Done! - :D Glockguy, just send me your snail mail info ..... and enjoy!

Sorry pdx1, I didn't get a PM from you and wasn't watching the thread .... maybe next time? ... :)

That's all I have for now folks .... Next!

Iv Got a Tan hard Rifle Case that came with my AR (Delton) That i dont use.. I bought a double one... So its up for grabs.. Its to big to send so FTF only.. first PM gets it

2 hard plastic AR grips, glock magazine floor plate (2pieces), AK or saiga SAW pistol grip and grip nut, .223 mag loader with 8 stripper clips,
PLR-16 charging handle, walther p-22 backstrap and safety key, a backstrap for a p2000sk and a HKS speed loader #587

gun.jpg

2 hard plastic AR grips, glock magazine floor plate (2pieces), AK or saiga SAW pistol grip and grip nut, .223 mag loader with 8 stripper clips,
PLR-16 charging handle, walther p-22 backstrap and safety key, a backstrap for a p2000sk and a HKS speed loader #587

I'd like the ar speedloader if it's still available.
-Adam

Gone!!!

I'll play.

I have a hard "Field Locker" gun case. Used to sore a Marlin 22 in it. I've packed it around empty for about 5 years now. Nothing fits in it. Egg foam on the inside, good condition. Still has part of the tag that had the price on it.

None of my rifles fit into it with their bipods and scopes.

It's small so something like short lever actions, .22's etc fit.

View attachment 209867

I live in Corvallis so.. to keep it as low cost as possible on both ends.. Corvallis/Albany area (Lebanon and Sweethome could meet @ I-5)

I never got my Holster that I alotted. No reply or response from promised sender either. I sent my fobus holster and blue gun out as I promised though. Thank God that crap is gone! I'm not playing anymore though. Thanks JEG

I never got my Holster that I was promised. No reply or response from promised sender either. I sent my fobus holster and blue gun out as I promised though. Thank God that crap is gone! I'm not playing anymore though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top