JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both gone. Going out to Adam today! Thanks.

Odd thing to post for gun nuts like us but I have a bunch of T-Mobile 8320 Blackberry units (close to twenty) if anyone wants them (one or all, I don't care!). Most in great shape but some aren't pretty! All perfectly functional though.

I converted the business I work for to another carrier recently and the BB's are either going to an ecycler (basically shredded into nothingness) or one of you guys if you want them. Again, the BB's are T-Mobile units so, while they do use SIM cards, I doubt they work with any other carrier (usually do not).

I knew there had to be a couple more somewhere and I was right. I just found the last two of the Blackberry 8320's. The only caveat with the last two that I have to give is that I no longer have any wall chargers for them, only the USB to MiniUSB computer cables. You can charge the BB's just fine with one of these cables so it's really not that big a deal. If you want one (or both) of the Blackberries please let me know and I'll send them off to you.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
I knew there had to be a couple more somewhere and I was right. I just found the last two of the Blackberry 8320's. The only caveat with the last two that I have to give is that I no longer have any wall chargers for them, only the USB to MiniUSB computer cables. You can charge the BB's just fine with one of these cables so it's really not that big a deal. If you want one (or both) of the Blackberries please let me know and I'll send them off to you.

Thanks!
PM sent

Both gone. Going out to Adam today! Thanks.

Thanks!

I'll take one if they are still avaliable. Thanks bud.

I have two 4 round magazines that are free to a good home. I believe they are for the Remington 7600, one is in .308 and the other in 30.06. Just pay $5 for S&H or a FTF in S. Oregon.

The 30.06 magazine is gone but I still have the .308

Last Edited:
I have had some family issue's and I PM'd you back as soon as I got online and seen your PM stating my issue and saying sorry. Before that I was not online for about a week and a half. I am not online everyday. So far you have come off as pretty rude considering the circumstances. Me trying to be nice is costing me money out of my pocket and me trying to keep my good reputation. You have showed no respect or appreciation to me at all. Anyways The only PM's I got from you said.-First- I'll take the holster. -Second- PM said. Hello where is my holster. Then 8 Minutes after that you posted in the pay it forward thread stating you had not got your item and that you had contacted me. So you gave me 8 minutes to answer you back before you went and posted I had not contacted you back and you had not received the holster? I am sorry that I did not get the item out right away. I have no negative feedback on this site or on the other site so I think you should prolly know I am going to start now with a FREE item. Sorry for the huge post I just do not want people to question my reputation.

Thanks,
Jamie

I never got my Holster that I was promised. No reply or response from promised sender either. I sent my fobus holster and blue gun out as I promised though. Thank God that crap is gone! I'm not playing anymore though.

I have had some family issue's and I PM'd you back as soon as I got online and seen your PM stating my issue and saying sorry. Before that I was not online for about a week and a half. I am not online everyday. So far you have come off as pretty rude considering the circumstances. Me trying to be nice is costing me money out of my pocket and me trying to keep my good reputation. You have showed no respect or appreciation to me at all. Anyways The only PM's I got from you said.-First- I'll take the holster. -Second- PM said. Hello where is my holster. Then 8 Minutes after that you posted in the pay it forward thread stating you had not got your item and that you had contacted me. So you gave me 8 minutes to answer you back before you went and posted I had not contacted you back and you had not received the holster? I am sorry that I did not get the item out right away. I have no negative feedback on this site or on the other site so I think you should prolly know I am going to start now with a FREE item. Sorry for the huge post I just do not want people to question my reputation.

Thanks,
Jamie

So somebody says, "Hey...you can have this for free!". Then someone doesn't get said free item. I don't care if the person forgot, had an emergency....whatever. I can understand if you paid for something and didn't get it. This sounds like somebody I work with complaining that the government cut their welfare by $20, but they really are just manipulating the system on my dime. Get over it.

That said, and back on topic.......I have a "speed loader"...looks like a black plastic ring with a little nipple with indentation to help load magazines. I think there is 3 sizes for different calibers. I'll have to go look but if it sounds like something you want just speak up.

Oh, and if you don't get it right away I apologize. After all....it IS free, and I will ship on MY dime.

Duginsky....THANK YOU for starting an awesome thread! We are all friends, even when we may be enemies. Nice to see someone else that enjoys giving every now and then rather than taking!

Shall we continue with the thread or the arguing?

Pickup Pending

I have about a 3/4 of a roll of RG6 duo shield CATV Cable. Will need to be picked up.
Please PM if interested. This is leftover cable that I had when I was a cable guy.

There may be 5-600' or more on it. I think it was a 1000' roll. Would be good stuff to re-wire, or even better to pre-wire a house.

Located in: Corvallis

Currently unemployed so my time is flexible. Starting to clean out garage as we will be moving soon. That's why it goes.
Posted it for sale on Craigslist but free here to a good member.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top