JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a set of 12" standard AR15 foregrips in like new condition with heat shields for someone. Send me your address and they are yours. Jeff:s0155:

GONE

Last Edited:
I have seventeen 25 auto and forty-four 32 s&w pistol bullets that are free to anyone who wants to pick them up. Unfortunately I am in North Bend (Oregon) so it's kind of far from Portland where most of you live; however, my son is coming down from P-town next week to visit, so if you want them, I will have him bring them up that way for you to pick up.

The 25's are FMJ and the 32's are lead, not sure if they are reloads or factory.

If he dosn't grab the hand guards I'll take em & offer a set of carbine HG's.
Is there a time limit on this deal 24 hrs or what?:)

I'll take the carbine handguard, I'll PM you my address.

Throwing up an HK/G3 cleaning it. Has metal boar snake, bore brushes and a nice little oil bottle. Comes in a handy hard OD case. Great for BoB's and range bags.

I also have some .30 carbine ammo. I need to count it, but there's probably 15-30 pieces. I'd rather not ship it, but... if someone really wants it and you're a ways away, I'll send it to ya. All about payin it forward right :D

I'll take the carbine handguard, I'll PM you my address.

Throwing up an HK/G3 cleaning it. Has metal boar snake, bore brushes and a nice little oil bottle. Comes in a handy hard OD case. Great for BoB's and range bags.

If this (the G3 cleaning kit) is stall available I'd like it! Please let me know and I'll PM you my address. I'll check out what I have this evening to post, I think I've got an AR bayo (a little beat up but it's not too bad - free is free after all!) in my closet to give away. I'll confirm later if I have the bayo.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads