JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could'nt agree more! On with the thread. I just wanted both sides to be out there so I do not get looked at as a bad guy. I still have the Taurus PT22 mag up for the taking.

Last Edited:
Continue with the tread! :)

Wish I was nearer to Corvallis - I'd love to have a spool of CATV. Oh well. :(
+ Arranged a pickup. Should be gone on Friday.

I may have some more things to post up once I start really going through the garage. :-(

Thanks JEG for the mag...

All that is left....

1) very nice stock wood grips from a Taurus .357 I used to have. I think it was their equivalent of a S&W K frame.

All other items requested....

I'll leave this up in case someone needs 'em. PM me if you want them.

Last Edited:
Nice! Took me a while to find this. I couldn't tell if a PT22 mag I saw early in the thread found a home or not. If not I could use it. I'll look for the listing later.

In the meantime I have:

1) very nice stock wood grips from a Taurus .357 I used to have. I think it was their equivalent of a S&W K frame.

2) Full set of furniture for an AK 47. It's been around the block and was at one time issued to soldier named "GRATI" maybe?... carved in the stock a long time ago. Serviceable though if you're building from an old parts kit that had some split wood stuff. The pistol grip is bakelite and does not have original screw nor does the stock.

3) New laminated dragunov style AK stock.

4) Remington 870 Express original wood stock and forgrip.

First PMs get 'em. Gotta run so it might take me a bit before I get back.
I'll take the 870 wood.

PM Sent on the AK furniture.

Nice! Took me a while to find this. I couldn't tell if a PT22 mag I saw early in the thread found a home or not. If not I could use it. I'll look for the listing later.

In the meantime I have:

2) Full set of furniture for an AK 47. It's been around the block and was at one time issued to soldier named "GRATI" maybe?... carved in the stock a long time ago. Serviceable though if you're building from an old parts kit that had some split wood stuff. The pistol grip is bakelite and does not have original screw nor does the stock.

3) New laminated dragunov style AK stock.

4) Remington 870 Express original wood stock and forgrip.

First PMs get 'em. Gotta run so it might take me a bit before I get back.

I have a DPMS AR-15 Case, the big hard plastic one that their guns are shipped in, that I no longer need. It similar or identical to <broken link removed>

Available for pickup in Eugene. If for some strange reason you really, really want/need this and you don't live around here, drop me a line anyway. I just might be able to pass by your neck of the woods on one of the long drives I tend to take when I get sick of studying.

I will not ship this item under any circumstances. It is big and heavy and I'm not going to go to that much trouble to give something away for free. I'd rather just give it to Goodwill.

Pic from the DPMS site

I have a used glock 19 concealed carry holster - not sure if it is a left hander, but used it palm outward just behind my hip on the right side under sweat shirts, jackets & sport coats. I also have this Sig P220 8 round mag. Come get them if you want them.

I have a DPMS AR-15 Case, the big hard plastic one that their guns are shipped in, that I no longer need. It similar or identical to <broken link removed>

Available for pickup in Eugene. If for some strange reason you really, really want/need this and you don't live around here, drop me a line anyway. I just might be able to pass by your neck of the woods on one of the long drives I tend to take when I get sick of studying.

I will not ship this item under any circumstances. It is big and heavy and I'm not going to go to that much trouble to give something away for free. I'd rather just give it to Goodwill.

Pic from the DPMS site:

If you ever come up to the beautiful north oregon coast I'd love to relieve you of the burden of ownership:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top