JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's see if we can get a warm, fuzzy thread going:

I have to give (shipping included to Pacific NW):

BNIB Blackhawk Serpa holster CQC for Sig P228/229 with belt and paddle option

It goes to first "I'll take it." PM me your mailing address.

**GONE**

I was really hoping this would be a thread where one takes and then one gives, oh well.

Still a cool idea.

I get it.. Well, I have a triple AR mag pouch marked "US" and one AR mag for someone who wants it and is willing to keep this going :)

PM me the "I'll take it" with shipping info.
-Adam

I get it.. Well, I have a triple AR mag pouch marked "US" and one AR mag for someone who wants it and is willing to keep this going :)

-Adam

Right on - but just to be clear, in starting the thread it wasn't my intention that whoever claims the item is obligated to then put something up. If they want to, great, but I'm hoping people might just want to share a kindness without feeling like they "have to." Glad to see the ball get rolling...

Right on - but just to be clear, in starting the thread it wasn't my intention that whoever claims the item is obligated to then put something up. If they want to, great, but I'm hoping people might just want to share a kindness without feeling like they "have to." Glad to see the ball get rolling...

Not trying to criticize your thread, its a good idea. But i've participated in threads like yours, without the rules stating to post something else up and you'll get some people who take advantage of other peoples kindness.

I'm currently on a board who has a pay it forward thread. You simply throw up an item and if someone claims it. You gain one point for posting and lose one point for taking, kind of a way to self police and keeps people at bay who just want to take take take.

-Adam

I'll take it.

I'll throw up a Melee Shank and a Hk/H3 Surplus .30 cal cleaning kit.

Comes in a nice green case with bore brush, bore snak and an small oil bottle. Great for range bangs.

Not trying to criticize your thread, its a good idea. But i've participated in threads like yours, without the rules stating to post something else up and you'll get some people who take advantage of other peoples kindness.

I'm currently on a board who has a pay it forward thread. You simply throw up an item and if someone claims it. You gain one point for posting and lose one point for taking, kind of a way to self police and keeps people at bay who just want to take take take.

No criticism taken. I don't want to claim the thread as "mine," but I'm not encouraging rules. I'm hoping for kindness for it's own sake; maybe it'll get repaid, maybe not. If people want to give for the sake of giving, great - that's what I'm hoping for. If people want to just "take," that's something I can live with - they have still received a kindness; maybe it makes a difference, maybe not. Maybe they'll feel more inclined to help a stranger, a family member, a friend; maybe not. Still...maybe!

BTW, what is a Melee Shank?!

I have an old Bag Boy golf cart in excellent condition, it's probably 30 years old, but seems perfect, I got it for free and don't golf.
It' free.

I live at hwy 26 and Corneilus pass in Rock Creek. (Hillsboro area)

Ill pay it forward with a Galco IWB holster:

DSCF1446.jpg

For the sake of keeping this going, PLEASE post what your are Paying forward BEFORE YOU TAKE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple things I would be willing to throw on here. I have a BlackHawk Serpa holster for a Sig p226 in original package. I also have a mag for a Taurus PT22. I will have to look around. I might have a few other things also.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top